Im up a ton today. LOVE these down days. Thanks for all the liquidity longs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

#11     Oct 19, 2007
  2. No the DOW is down over 600 pts of the 3000+ point gain of the past 1.5 years and this happened in just one week.

#12     Oct 19, 2007
  3. I meant today is is down 190 points. From the very peak it is down 500 points, but only down 300 points from 14000. Not long ago it was at 10800.

#13     Oct 19, 2007
  4. Yup, I do too...... back in 1998.

Been there done that.

Had I not been through it I wouldn't know what to look for. Too bad there's so many suckers in this market.

#14     Oct 19, 2007
  5. Looks like we hit a intraday double bottom

dow easily rebound 120 points from here

So much web 2 0 news

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tab=wn&q="web+2.0"&scoring=n

This indicates that tech is the future and the smarties are in control. We need to buy more, save less. Need college education. Need to be a consumer and need to get degreee to be smart and make money money so I can spend more and vote in elections.
    Valuations aren't excessive. Massive global growth. Massive earnings overseas. Cheap dollar and liquidity. Lots of tech inovation and social networking of global communites. Globalism, consumerism, spendism, and smartism.

Shorting now is suicide. A lot of big shot shorts here never hold overnight. They cover at the upticks, re-enter, and take losses. No one has the balls to take out a long term short position because we're going much higher. When? Within a few months we hit all time highs again or sooner.

#15     Oct 19, 2007
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Congrats Athlon! I usually sit out Expiration, that's why i'm lurking over here during Mkt hours. Should have traded today, huh?

#16     Oct 19, 2007
  7. jbride12

jbride12

so what did you trade that made you all of this money?

#17     Oct 19, 2007

8. No rocket science here.....just sell and walk away! Stocks, Spyders, Mini's, etc.

#18     Oct 19, 2007
  9. Sobieski

Sobieski

I wondered where the Iraqi information minister had gone...

#19     Oct 19, 2007
  10. So this is why there are more Ferraris' Porsches' and BMWs' owned on forums like then then ever built by the factory.

#20     Oct 19, 2007