I'm thinking of getting out of pakistan.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dakoo, May 30, 2012.

1. dakoo

dakoo

Yes. Dubai seems most reasonable so far. Plus the added attraction of a home visit an hour's flight away. I suppose i'd have to visit soon to gauge the quality of those dubai arcades and whether they are professional and safe enough

#51     May 31, 2012
  2. American borders are fine as long as you're not an asshole and you don't have any drugs on you. Yeah they might search you but whenever they do anything I've always found them to be courteous even when you're getting stripped searched...! :D

Trust me the attitude is totally different... If the krauts didn't have me by the balls so to speak... You know being in an international airport and all... I probably would have had a go with that dude!:D

#52     May 31, 2012
  3. Damn straight I deserve better treatment! Besides think about it for a second... I'm white and they treated me like that... How are they going to treat our Pakistani friend here...?

Your friend was probably suspicious...! It happens, I've had friends detained as well... But nobody sneered at them...

Eastern Europe doesn't even take immigrants last I checked... The only immigration places out there in Europe are Britain, France and Scandinavia...

I know that Germany isn't Eastern Europe... But from Germany onwards into Eastern Europe the human rights thing just gets worse and worse...! Unless of course you want to move to Belarus from where you live...!? Yeah...!? No...!? Didn't think so...! Or you can try Serbia for that matter... Last I checked they were very welcoming of muslims... No genocide or anything...! :D

Allright, enough sarcasm... Some people just don't know what's going on in the world!

#53     May 31, 2012
  4. Thailand seems a real option for many. Lots of ways to get the Visa including showing them you have about $30,000 or taking language course four hours a week etc. You can figure out how to stay for years. If you scalp for ticks your connection won't be quite good enough (latency) but if you swing intraday etc. I hear you'll be fine.

The UK will allow you to stay six months out of the year so it could be a starting point. I assume you do not need to trade prop? If prop is a prereq and you need to be onsite then your choices get much more limited.

#54     May 31, 2012
  5. Yeah... I have to agree with you if he wants to be in Europe then the U.K. is probably his best option. Don't know anything about Dubai, never been there... Turkey from a tourist point of view is O.K. ... I travelled there from Greece. Both Greece and Turkey were pretty cool... But that was years ago... Before the crisis...! Istanbul's nice and very moderate for a muslim city. Practically European in its outlook. Been across the Bosphorus... Asia, Europe, Asia, Europe, Asia, Europe... :p ...LOL... Back then you could get cheap hotels... I don't know how much appartments would have been.

#55     May 31, 2012
  6. The problem with Turkey is the bandwidth cost. At least 10 and maybe 20X more expensive than the US. Everyone I know who has been to Istanbul loves it. They say it is one of the world's great cities.

#56     May 31, 2012
  7. I am keeping an eye on the best place for traders, may move in a few years. I have never researched on it, but Singapore got my attention, low tax, high quality of life. Traders seems to be flocking there.

But I think you need to have extra zero in your account worth to have the freedom trading anywhere around globe.

#57     May 31, 2012
  8. The extra zero has many benefits in life ... and two of them are even better But we must all plan from where we are.

#58     May 31, 2012
  9. dakoo

dakoo

Yep. Gotta stay focused for those next zeros and not get too comfy.

#59     May 31, 2012
  10. if you're going to dubai, you need to roll in a euro trash ride.

preferably sterling silver.

take a case of metal polish.

cheers,

s

:cool:

#60     May 31, 2012