I'm the best i will teach all of you for free!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cmdtytrdr, Apr 11, 2008.

1. yes i do throw in smart ass cooments from time to time and no .. I am not a hater. I am more the dali lama of trading.. peace !

however, you should be careful.. letting all of that success go to you head..

nice call though

#11     Apr 11, 2008
  2. ty sir. i haven't really covered anything and dont plan to until i see this market go much lower, so time will tell if im right on this call...

#12     Apr 11, 2008
  3. ComicFx

ComicFx

Damn near fell out of my chair!

:p

#13     Apr 11, 2008
  4. yes, yes, yes...exactly.

in the recent past when there has been disastrous news the fed has come out and said/did something that made the market rally, at least temporarily.

when the next horrible news comes out - only a matter of time - we will probably see the fed do nothing, perhaps because theyre handcuffed, or they have no quick fix to the problem. or, much scarier for the market, they may do something like lower rates dramatically, and the market will STILL selloff huge after the cut.

in this scenario, the market participants will lose the illusion that the fed will be able to bail us out, and if this happens then we can see this intense panic set in.

i think this has to happen. theres only so much that the fed can really do. if the economy is going to hell, the markets just going to have to nosedive. printing money, cutting rates, not going to help.

people will feel completely hopeless and just sell, sell, sell.

somewhere in there its gonna take alot of courage to buy...but thats where the very serious money will be made...

ok later boys. gonna get some drinks :)

#14     Apr 11, 2008