I'm Starting A Manure Business

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 7, 2009.

1. the1

the1

And then go buy something damn it :D I love messing with BLSH but truth be told, he is going to have his day when he can say, "I told you so." When the Federal Reserve has to resort to buying the bonds it is issuing because no one else will there will be a day of reckoning. You can't fix a debt bubble by creating more debt. It's just that simple. The house of cards has come down and all the government has done is put a little scotch tape on it and place it on top of 30 more decks. It's gonna come crashing down again. The Fed can't go out and buy bonds for eternity. They are hoping house values will rise again and they can execute their "exit plan." Even if they do housing values will be artificially propped up and first time buyers <b>still</b> won't be able to afford them. That leaves me and you to trade houses. First time buyers will be crowded out. BLSH, you'll have your day -- guaranteed -- but in the meantime try not to forget, surf's up. Buy something damn it :mad:

#31     Aug 7, 2009
  2. Short the USA to infinity...goodbye, goodbye...gooodbye. We're done, kaput, adios amigos. Forget the bullshit...forget the politics...forget red state/blue state. If you have the means to leave and you don't...Than I have no sympathy for you.Get out before the fires start to burn.

#32     Aug 7, 2009
  3. A prophet is always without honour in his own country.

#33     Aug 8, 2009
  4. When the crash happens, your sisters, and maybe your mother, can work for me.

But you're going to have to ask nicely and pay respect, son.

#34     Aug 8, 2009
  5. You could have bought this previously appraised 14 million dollar home for 2.5 million at auction; I'll bet anyone here it will be back on the market for less than 1.5 million within 18 months.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=172600

#35     Aug 8, 2009