I'm speechless watching central banks panic with mkts up 75%

Discussion in 'Trading' started by piggie2000, May 9, 2010.

1. With this type of panic from central banks you would have thought stk mkts have fallen 50% not 8% and still up 75% in a yr.Wow when this finally tanks for good the world will burn with chaos.

2. Keep in mind that 50% of Americans own no stock at all. So, I doubt it will be the end of the world for everyone.

3. kashirin

kashirin

those 50% get food stamps from the government which finances it from debt

no new debt = no new food stamps

4. This isn't about shares of Apple, bud. Other, far more important market exist in this world, aside from equities. More about the recent disfunction of Eurpean debt and currency markets than anything. European credit markets have been pretty F-ed up of late. Broken logic you have there.

5. piezoe

piezoe

Hey, I thought we all owned a little GM these days.:D

6. Considering the s&p futures closed at 1107.50 on Friday, but is up to 1135.25 at this moment, do you think the nearly $1 trillion EU & IMF bailout will boost the market up to 1200 within the next 30 days???

Walt

7. S2007S

S2007S

Notice how quick they come in and start offering trillion dollar bailouts when the global markets start to sell off 2% a day, they can rise 200% a year and things would be fine but a drop of 5% in a week sends panic throughout the system. So fucking funny the way they prevent markets from collapsing but when they are flying to infinity everyone is happy because greed is good and creating trillions worth of wealth worldwide is even better.