I'm sorry I voted for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why? Will my personal feelings towards Obama change in November?

#11     Mar 27, 2012
  2. I wasn't criticizing you Tsing. We all can let our thoughts take control of us if we let them, I've had this problem myself. It's not healthy to worry too much. When your dreaming about politics you know it's time to step back a little. All the worrying and dreaming in the world won't change one thing.

#12     Mar 27, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Excellent original post.

Try celestial seasonings sleepytime vanilla tea. That stuff means "lights out" for me.

#13     Mar 27, 2012
  4. It was a fantastic post, which is why this worthless piece of shit in Peoria has lost any credibility he ever had.

#14     Mar 27, 2012
  5. Remember Obama came into office with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit which is responsible for much of the debt since he was elected

Unlike Bush,Obama didn't come into office with a balanced budget ,a decent economy and no wars and turn it into a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit and 4 trillion in debt

#15     Mar 27, 2012
  6. Since Obama came into office with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit that he didn't create that credit card you mentioned would have been one of those high fee cards with multiple charges on it before you even activate it or charge one penny to hit

Obama got a credit card with 12,000 in activation and membership fees already on it before he made his first charge

#16     Mar 27, 2012
  7. Why not address these very salient points, AK47 and Ron the Race Hustler?

I know it's risky to run afoul of all the shill sloganeering, but give it a shot anyway.

#17     Mar 27, 2012
  8. That's such a bullshit argument. Obama campaigned to essentially "shake up the establishment". He could have achieved higher popularity ratings simply following thru on one-tenth of what he opined about on the campaign trail.

Instead the guy got in there and quickly turned into a Cook County politico.

Of course, your one and only job is to sit on here all day long and craft one apology after another for your messiah.

#18     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Lets take a look at the first sentence

"Obama could have done it, should he chose to do so. He had the power of the mob. He could have taken all that momentum and equity and chased out all the career politicians."

If anybody thinks Obama has/had the power to take out all the the career politicians (who as a group have just as much power or more power then he does)they don't know our political system very well imo

I stopped reading after that first sentence

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. Of course you did. Then again Hopey's terrific performance in the first two years took care of a decent segment of career politicians as well.

#20     Mar 27, 2012