I'm sorry, but I have to rob you.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 9, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

You bees a bad man, Arnie.

#21     Feb 9, 2011
  2. First laugh of the day. Thanks! :D

#22     Feb 9, 2011
  3. Is this real?

This only proves how bad the economic situation is, that even nice people resorts to committing rubbery to feed his family.

#23     Feb 10, 2011
  4. wait a second

He first pays for the item he bought???

and then he asks the cashier everything in the registry????

Strangest robbery ever

#24     Feb 10, 2011
  5. That was funny

#25     Feb 10, 2011

6. To get those benefits, you have to know how to work the system. A friend was worked at a family shelter for 20 years, some people a very good at working system - kids born to teenagers, some guy wanted child custody so that he could get Section 8, he threaten the mother of the child.

Another case an unemployed grandma "adopted" a grandchild in order to get Section 8. No child, no section.

This guy claims it is for his kids. I doubt it. With kids, you get help fast. Without kids, you go homeless, no help.

#26     Feb 10, 2011
  7. I would the same. I have no mercy for anyone with a gun. If he had beg w/o gun, I would had at least given him stuff that is no good for sale the next day - such as pastries or whatever that is near expiration but still good.

#27     Feb 10, 2011
  8. chartman

chartman

The only things that amazes me is that more robberies are not happening. We are lucky. There were several more million families that went off unemployment benefits last month. This is not the 1930's. People are not going to starve in the 'land of plenty'.

#28     Feb 10, 2011
  9. #29     Feb 11, 2011
  10. he only gave him the 1's, 5's, 10's he did not give him the 20's or the bigger bills under the tray.

#30     Feb 11, 2011