I'm Sick of This Immigration Problem -- My Solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stylark3, Jun 21, 2007.

1. I am not in business to be the immigrant police man. I am not in business to be a document checker. Why don't you start an employment service and send me some "qualified" applicants and you absorb the expenses.

#11     Jun 22, 2007
  2. no... you had it right the first time. sounds like the playbook for the cfr and their nau. thats how they see this country as their corporation.... i love slip ups.

#12     Jun 22, 2007
  3. Get rid of the law that makes children of illegals born here automatic citizens. Thats the first step in stopping the flood. Then secure the borders.

Serious question here. At what point do legal citizens that have paid taxes all of our life and served this country lose patience? I mean, what right do illegals have to go to our schools (which we pay for in property taxes). What right do they have to go to the hospital for free (thereby rasing our insurance premiums).

The government seems to forget they are working for us. Law abiding LEGAL citizens. Not the immigrant invasion army. If the Gubment doesn't serve our best interests why should we recognize it?

Immigration made this country great. Illegal immigration will turn it into a third world country.

Fuck that.

#13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. Does anyone honestly believe that these people, illegals, will pay fines and back taxes, go back across the border and come back, then jump through hoops for 13 f'n years to gain legal status? What a crock of shit.
    Enforce the f'n laws, put up a god damn fence, hire more border security and repeal the stupid fuckin' law that makes children of illegals legal citizens. Then start deporting the cocksukers, ONE BY ONE if necessary. I don't give a flyin' fuck if it takes 50 fuckin' years. DO IT!!

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. You're so right. It's insulting to our intelligence. We can't deal with a simple matter of whether or not someone is here legally, but the same bureaucracy is supposed to magically be able to do all these background checks on 12 million people overnight and we are assured the slightest violation will be dealt with harshly. I believe that. The Senate won't even bar convicted felons and gang members from getting the magic Z visa. Plus, they ignore the most fundamental question--what about the people who just ignore the new law? Like they ignore the old law. Somehow we can't possibly round them upnow, but after the new law is in place we can? Like I said, it insults a person's intelligence.

#15     Jun 22, 2007
  6. Birth citizenship is not a law, it's part of the 13th Amendment, which granted citizenship to former slaves. Many thoughtful legal commentators have argued that it is only intended to grant citizenship to those lawfully in the country and subject to our sovereignty. For example, I don't believe children of foreign diplomats can take advantage of it. It is arguable that a law would not overturn the practice of birth citizenship to illegals, since it is based on a court decision. Clearly, the Supreme Court could overturn it, and well might, but it would require the administration to take the case to court. Good luck on that.

#16     Jun 22, 2007