I'm sick of these cat attacks!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optionspoet, Mar 15, 2007.

1. cats are very clean and never smell, they are intelligent and composed. cats dont shit all over the place and they always clean up, burying their excrements. cats are very docile and sweet, dont make appalling noises and dont have tons of crap dripping from their mouth. they move thoughtfully and above all are elegant and almost aristocratic.
    u cant even compared them to shitty dogs.

#11     Mar 16, 2007
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

Cats and Dogs! Can't we all just get along?

H

#12     Mar 16, 2007
  3. I really like cats actually. I take mine quail shooting! The problem with cats is that many single women own them as pets and pretend they are children. This gives cats a bad name. Its not their fault
    Put cats into an environment they feel comfortable in like a forrest and you have probably the worlds pre-eminant hunter.
    I can't admire cats enough, fabulous creatures.

My for children grew up with cats in our house and don't care if sometimes they are scratched. They won't get mauled to death by some idiot pit-bull.

In fact the local pit-bull won't go anywhere near our house after getting its face shredded by our cat some time ago. Dumb dogs don't realise cats are 'pocket panthers'. Balls of muscle connected to 20 razor sharp barb like claws.

#13     Mar 16, 2007
  4. Hear, hear!

#14     Mar 16, 2007
  5. Excerpt from the Jokes section:

CAT DIARY, 7 entries

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
    ---------
    DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.
    ---------
    DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.
    ---------
    DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strik e fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.
    ---------
    DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid.
    ---------
    DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
    ---------
    DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. H e has mastered their frightful tongue. (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.
    But I can wait; it is only a matter of time.

#15     Mar 16, 2007
  6. I did not intend this to become a cat vs dog thread, but as long as it already is...

I wanted to remind everyone that while a cat is self-sufficient and does not require a large amount of work or attention, they also don't care the least whether you come home or not.

#16     Mar 16, 2007
  7. and dont forget the old adage, curiosity killed the cat.... sometimes they are too curious for their own good... which is why a lot of them get themselves in precarious situations, example.... stuck in a drainage pike, or in between the wall. :D

thought they clean after themselves, their litter box smells like an abomination. hehe

#17     Mar 16, 2007
  8. Well...much like stinky dogs...it's up to the owners to provide a hospitable environment. Dogs need a bath. Cats need their dumps thrown out. :)

#18     Mar 16, 2007
  9. man

man

that is wrong for my case. she rolls on her back and
    looks at me seductively ... not kidding!

#19     Mar 16, 2007
  10. Absolutely. Most of the time.

:D

<embed style="width:800px; height:652px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3913298946064453190&hl=en" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

#20     Mar 16, 2007