Im shorting on all rallies I dont care what Cramer or Goldman says....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Jan 24, 2008.

1. :D

2. bro, why the need to start infinite amounts of threads? Cant you just keep it all to one or two threads?

3. No I cant. I feel like I must just expound myself to the world.

However, on another thought, lets see how support turns resistance.

chart chart chart

can someone please post a cool picture to this thread so we can liven it up?

4. I'm definitely putting your tired ass on ignore, I just wish I didnt have to see all the asinine threads you start. Hopefully ET will work on expanding the ignore functionality. I've had enough of Jreynolds.

5. Lets get back to the point. There was a 3 year old trend line that has been violated. Did this support turn to resistance?

6. Baron must be paying him by the thread, in order to keep "activity" up on the web-site.

;)

7. I think the new idiot Jreynolds is responsible for the site crashing all the time now, him and "increasenow".

Have you seen the show "Dexter"? If I were Dex, those two would be first on my list to slice and dice.

8. Let JR be JR, there will be some people that will like to hear what he has to say.
    So what if he post....

hey coke, you got any dope? :eek:

9. I told ya yesterday bro, I sold it all to yo mama :D

10. let's get back to the point....post some entry prices, times, and p&l data.

#10     Jan 24, 2008