Im shorting gold and I dont care what anyone on ET has to say Price right now: $1002

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Feb 22, 2009.

1. ktrade

ktrade

Yep, it's true.. anyone can just get lucky every once and a while when they just say stuff...

Especially if they can't defend their side with some logic or reason...

#31     Feb 27, 2009
  2. If you truly don't care what anyone has to say, why bother to post at all?

Assuming you actually trade, you're looking for people to provide you with arguments for doing one or the other you may not have thought of yourself. My guess is that you don't trade.

#32     Feb 27, 2009
  3. Six pages later....you notice that Port has not come back to respond....half the time I get the feeling it could be a moderator, under instruction, to goad responses with these crap threads to see where they lead and create "traffic" for the site to appease sponsers.:p

#33     Feb 27, 2009
  4. I will say it again .. it is all order flow in various time frames

that makes markets move up and down

you cannot just trade anyone market without looking

at the others out there and what might be the "flavor of the day"

here is an example of order flow thst I saw today in one of the energy products

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CbQOLqZ8IA&feature=related

:cool:

#34     Feb 27, 2009
  5. DGZ will soon move 5-6 points higher!!!

#35     Mar 1, 2009
  6. Maybe. Should move more than that if POG isn't going to hold > 930. Good chance Gold will start drifting back up to 970.0 then move through 1000.0 again in next 10 days.

#36     Mar 2, 2009
  7. Gold will continue to break down and not reach the old highs for many many years to come, if at all, ever in my lifetime...

Gold is still ripe for shorting and I increase my position on the way down...

#37     Mar 2, 2009
  8. Cutten

Cutten

Well, I have to admit Port was right (at least in the short-term) on this one. Gold is down 67 and trading pretty weak. Oh well, can't win em all.

#38     Mar 2, 2009
  9. Where's the stop & target for gold short at 1000? Trade's not over until you exit...

This is the 3rd time we've come knocking on the high 900's level for Gold... there may be a brick wall at 1000 for Gold but if traders are going to keep attacking that level it's going to break..

#39     Mar 2, 2009
  10. Im looking at a short term target of 850, but I think it will revisit under 700. Time to get doubleshort gold for a 60% gain in short time.

#40     Mar 2, 2009