Im shorting Ford at the open tommorrow April 4th

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jackstone54, Apr 4, 2008.

1. This trading thing is so simple, isn't it? When I saw your first post, I knew that one way or another, you wouldn't lose money on this trade.

I just knew it.

#31     Apr 11, 2008
  2. Seriously Nik, there are ways to make a trade without risk.

Before the advent of online trading, you could call a professional stock broker and have him cover your long with puts or cover your shorts with calls. It was a great service and you could let the pros do the trade orders for you.

However, you have to think nowadays because there is no broker there to help you unless you "Ask Chuck" I guess. In fact, there are plenty of traders on here that would probably just go long or short without having some type of insurance covering their trade because they dont want to think.

The more I dig into that Jesse Livermore book the more I believe in its words. Some guys just dont want to think. They want to sit and not move and not think.

Go figure...

#32     Apr 11, 2008
  3. give us prices.

#33     Apr 11, 2008
  4. tetuan01

tetuan01

LOL, BS. You have been wrong so many times with your picks and everytime you always have the excuse that you had hedged to the otherside so that your missed call actually made you money.

LOL, complete BS.

#34     Apr 12, 2008
  5. #35     Apr 15, 2008
  6. prices?

#36     Apr 16, 2008
  7. jackshit is just a faker. He has no money and no positions.

#37     Apr 16, 2008