I'm Short here....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade-ya1, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Lookin' for Dow 10000-10200 in the next couple of weeks.
    This according to my Elliott wave 'readin.

I'm not yet short, just waiting.

#21     Jan 27, 2004
  2. saico

saico

"Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria."

--Sir John Templeton, 1994

Well, I see a lot of skepticism here on this board.

Saico
    Germany

#22     Jan 27, 2004
  3. ig0r

ig0r

Nice quote. It looks like we're moving into skepticism, a lot of people are on the sidelines right now.

#23     Jan 27, 2004
  4. I'm flexible and can change my mind :D Plus, ET has bigger trolls such as Long Shot. Calling a TOP or a BOTTOM doesn't really get you the Elite Troll status in my book.

-Fast

#24     Jan 27, 2004
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Don't even bother. You are arguing with someone who thinks selling calls holds unlimited potential and limited risk.

And regarding the first post,

Funny how you think that most of the shorts have been squeezed out and half the ET board (if not more) cannot stop shorting this market..

BTW, off topic, but can someone tell me how to capture only the viewed portion of a page in Internet Explorer?

#25     Jan 27, 2004
  6. I can probably tell you, but I'm a little confused on exactly what you're looking for. What do you mean by "capture only the viewed portion of a page"? Are you referring to capturing it to an image?

-Fast

#26     Jan 27, 2004
  7. MRWSM

MRWSM

My condolences to those going short here.:cool:

#27     Jan 27, 2004
  8. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

No reason to change....... But there is no reason to call local tops either. Everybody is looking at the same data and trading based upon their style and techniques: Making price calls just doesn't have a lot of relevance - I for one ignore all of them and just look at the charts and price action for the issues I trade ......

#28     Jan 27, 2004
  9. ig0r

ig0r

Do you mean as a screen shot? You can just do a normal prt scrn and crop what u dont need in paint. You can also put IE into full screen, this will give u almost all web page and a small bar on top

#29     Jan 27, 2004
  10. What does the Leibnitz Oscillator say?

#30     Jan 27, 2004