I'm short Ericy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner, Feb 11, 2004.

1. You can't short ERICY. A whole country (Sweden) owns this stock.

#51     Mar 22, 2004

2. Yes, and the Wallenberg family is eager to sell it to their good fellows.

#52     Mar 22, 2004
  3. that was a strong one, now not too strong is it?

#53     Mar 23, 2004
  4. It is quite strong...i see 28 coming and then I'll begin putting it out again.

#54     Mar 29, 2004
  5. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

HeilBronner's idea of a short is writing a long winded message discussing the reason why ERICY is overvalued, then holding it for 30 minutes and covering for $0.18c. All along the fundamentals changed in 30 minutes to warrant that $0.18c profit.

It's no different than the $0.18 he pulled from QQQ and starting off a thread just for that purpose. It's also no different than the $0.15 he pulled from silver. Percentage wise, these are 0.50% calls.

Using EliteTrader as a real time message board for posting trades as a scalper is a game for idiots.

My advice: Don't be an idiot.

#55     Mar 30, 2004

6. Listen up. I made a gain of 3,4% within 2 days with ERICY. Trades were posted in RT with accurate entry and exit. IMHO that's OK. I'm doing hundreds of trades like this during the year and it ends up.
    Regarding my QQQ trade there was a total gain of 0.42 within a short time. Trades were also posted in RT. So please first learn to read and to calculate. Maybe you should first finish your high school before entering financial markets. Finally I'm tired of a discussion with a beginner like you. So this will be my last reply.

Adieu, Sir.

#56     Mar 30, 2004

7. Something else. The account of the one you call an idiot is up 76% this year right now. I have done hundreds of small trades like this. Are you playing in the same league?

Au revoir, mon ami.

#57     Mar 30, 2004
  8. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

Noone believes you and you are full of hot air.

#58     Mar 30, 2004
  9. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

Your analysis of ERICY since day one has sucked.

The stock is up 10 points (33%) since your analysis.

Nice call man. You are a genius.

#59     Apr 5, 2004

10. I made money with ERICY. That's the big difference to you, dude.

#60     Apr 5, 2004