I'm short Ericy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner, Feb 11, 2004.

1. abogdan

abogdan

Great trade, heilbronner!
    I started to like ERICY. Friend of mine is still in the hole, but thanks to your comments he feels that there is a hope for him.
    I would be interested in your further trading records for ERICY if you could post them please.
    Regards,

#21     Feb 12, 2004
  2. KavMan

KavMan

Why don't you ever post how many shares you are trading with?
    Please don't tell me it's like 100-200 shares :eek:

#22     Feb 12, 2004
  3. dlincke

dlincke

Just checked out an intraday chart of ERICY B shares in Stocholm. Is there a minimum price increment of 10 cents on the OMX? Is that market worth daytrading?

#23     Feb 12, 2004
  4. Cutten

Cutten

I'm up 60 cents per contract on silver in one week. Entry posted last week on ET.

You go home now :D

#24     Feb 12, 2004

5. There is no single constructive posting from your side. In addition, you haven' t posted one single successful trade in RT here on Et. The only thing you are doing is telling other people that you are a big swinging dick and making big bucks.
    I tell you something: F. Off, ...hole! :)

#25     Feb 12, 2004

6. One more thing, KavMan.

Here is an older statement from you: "Don't know what the big deal is but I have $40,000 in my online account
    Not that much but I'm only 24".

You really think that you are a very smart guy, don't you? Man, you are that a big swinging dick, I can tell you.

#26     Feb 12, 2004
  7. I´m from Sweden.

Heyyy, stop shorting our stock!! Stupid Americans :p

No it´s really hyped here. They have 80% of the mobile systems market i think. Still lose money...

#27     Feb 12, 2004
  8. KavMan

KavMan

Next time you want to post a EGO thread at least post how many shares you are in then I will know truly how great of a stock picker you are

I know you are playing with chump shares
    WOW! :eek: so you made a couple of bones lol
    Quit trying to impress with all that percentage bullshit and post how many shares you are trading with next time

hahaha

#28     Feb 12, 2004

9. Välkommen!

IMHO swedish stocks are worth trading. I also like to trade EnsoStora and TeliaSonera both long and short.

:p

#29     Feb 13, 2004
  10. Hi abogdan,

hope your friend can manage to get out of his position. I think I won't post any new trades for Ericy here on ET, because I'm tired of arguing with such beginners as Kavman.

Greetings.

#30     Feb 13, 2004