Im seeking Prop Shop in Phoenix Arizona

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderclay, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Im seeking Prop Shop in Phoenix AZ ??

any connections or leads as to a good shop in Arizona.

Thanks for any leads.

Clay

clayhanawalt@yahoo.com

2. Phishing?

Catch anything yet?

3. We have a small location in Scottsdale, Camelback and Scottsdale Blvd, in the mall. Most of our traders prefer to trade from home, so I'm not sure if we'll bother with the office much longer.

Don

4. this currently doesn't exist right don?

5. That one is closed, however, the traders who run the Boston Location have traders in Phoenix and are hoping to open another location there...that could happen in early 2009...I'll post as I know more.

Don

6. Hey Don, I hate to bring up a really old thread but just curious if there is any update on this. Thanks.

7. Fiesta Resort Conference Center
    2100 South Priest Drive, Tempe AZ 85282

April 16th.

Details: http://www.stocktrading.com/events2009.html

And, yes, the office is open...our guys who run the Boston affiliate, have opened up in Phoenix. We're kicking it off with this little event above, please join us.

Don

8. speedboy

speedboy

Assent LLC Branch Office Locations

ARIZONA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTTSDALE
    11333 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 115
    Scottsdale, AZ 85254
    Map and Directions
    Branch Office Manager:
    James Cardazzone
    (480)444 - 0200
    James.Cardazzone@sungard.com

9. Why not just trade remote through Lightspeed, Anvil, Laser, Redi etc?

Would be easier in a place like Phoenix than looking for a tiny office someplace.

10. NYC212

NYC212

bounce ideas off each other, trading in a group keeps everyone one competitve, good environment to trade together, harder to slack when everyone around you is making money. you will want in!, but when you are alone you seem to be in your own world, getting out of home is nice

Ive read the average trader in an office setting makes more then the the average remote trader.

#10     Mar 22, 2009