I'm quitting trading. Finally hit it big.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that you have emerged as a winner in our end of Year (2009) International Lottery Programs. Your email address was selected by our Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) from an exclusive list of 30,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies generated from an internet resource database. No tickets were sold.

Your email address is identified with Batch Number: P1/57/2009 and Ticket Number: PL 4917 /2009-00 in Category "B" and your claims portfolio is filled with Ref Number:UKL/09-005/XX.You are therefore advised to receive a cash prize of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) from the total payout.

To claim your winning money, please contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "B" winners with the information below:
    Name: Mr. Richard Adams
    E-mail: mr_richard126@yahoo.com.hk
    Fiduciary Agent
    Endeavour to provide him with the following information in your contact with him.
    Names:
    Telephone:

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers.

Yours Faithfully,

Rebecca Anne Crawford
    Lottery Co-ordinator.
    UK National Lottery Company

2. hughb

hughb

Whoawhoawhoawhoa WHOA! WTF is going on here? ~I~ won that lottery. Already sent in my five thousand bucks to get my prize. I think you are getting scammed here my friend....