I'm prepared for another FED pump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Personally not touching either GS or LEH. I don't believe another BSC will happen out of one of the "big boys". Hell, they may even manipulate the numbers to avoid that situation. Neither are gonna blow up...I almost took a shot at LEH today long in the morning but no one new where the bottom was and if they would mirror BSC...

I have my long ETF's into tomorrow for now.

Yeah, nothing makes sense. If the numbers are bad from them, I won't be shocked to see the FED do the cut pre-market to "avoid hysteria"...we will see. GN.

#31     Mar 17, 2008
  2. YESSSSSSSS, they fudged the numbers. The FED will be the kicker!

#32     Mar 18, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

all wallstreet wants now is a 1% drop in rates to 2% and everything will be great again...(so they think) and we can return to another 5 year bull market.....this is terrific....

:D

#33     Mar 18, 2008
  4. Well this PM rally is getting out of control and I don't trust it(but I'll take it). I may not even wait till the FED. This can easily sell off in half till FED. I'll be booking profits near the open.

My trailing stops are put in.

#34     Mar 18, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

any profits I would be taking as well, aside from that PPI was hotter than usual so will see where the federal reserve decides to move at 2:15pm. They should really keep rates unchanged at 3% but we all know the market is going to get at least .50%

For some reason I think .50% or higher and the market will still rally off this news....

#35     Mar 18, 2008
  6. I'm flat for the day now. Sold my MF and LEH premarket for a couple of pennies :) gotta love making money while you sleep. Happy hunting today gentlemen.

#36     Mar 18, 2008
  7. I unloaded long positions at the bell. Not waiting for the FED. Waiting till 2. Tempted to fade the rally after the FED. The move we got PM was my target after FED move. I'll take it. No reason to get greedy. We can swing big if they decide to hold back the 100BP move.

#37     Mar 18, 2008
  8. I think I left about 2k on the table bailing early. I'm not happy with my timing.

I am waiting on the FED fluff. I have RED candles to shove up bulls asses after the run.

#38     Mar 18, 2008
  9. axehawk

axehawk

:D

#39     Mar 18, 2008
  10. I threw a fat red candle right into the vortex at announcement. Lets sell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40     Mar 18, 2008