I'm prepared for another FED pump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Sure, throw some gigantic white candles up tomorrow(I need it cause I'm long now). Then I'll throw some fat red ones up and dump on any rally.

Go ahead and be a greedy bull. The Bear Protection will take you down if the market goes too high. They are waiting with open arms into the next sucker rally. You want Red candles, they will ram it up your one sided bull ass.

#21     Mar 17, 2008
  2. In all fairness, Bernanke is in a terrible pickle.

I maintain he has thrown way too many rate cuts at the banks, without obligating them to pass the saving on the consumer/borrower, though. That's one of the reasons why the cuts have had little, if any, effect.

He shouldn't be giving them all these cuts without demanding something important in return.

#22     Mar 17, 2008

3. The only rag doll there will be floating in the puke is yourself after battling the Feds and swimming against the currents. Feds are on the binge of cutting rates and once they get on this bandwagon they dont stop.

IF you are so sour about them, get your suitcase and one way ticket to Malaysia or Tunisia and go live in a cage jostling with 20 other adults.

#23     Mar 17, 2008

4. You just do not seem to appreciate that Feds are insuring our national financial security and our banking institutions from forces that will decimate our future?

#24     Mar 17, 2008

5. That's why I use stop loss orders. I know there are lots of bears out there and they will do anything to pull the market down.

FOOLPROOF STRATEGY AGAINST BEARS & SHORTS

Always use stop loss orders. Buy a stock and place a stop loss order at your buy point + 10 cents within seconds, or as fast as you can.

You wont regret it cause when the bears start attacking you would end up with lots of 10 cents profits in your accounts, no matter what you do. It all adds up and no losses. You will get hit more times and those time you do not get hit profits will cascade down upon you.

#25     Mar 17, 2008

6. I don't have anything TOO much against them. For me, they are just a variable in my trade. I just want another fluffed rally so I can make money. If there is one, its sold case closed. I don't buy into momentum and when everyone is buying, I sell it. Buying into the peak high of a rally is just foolish. Let the dumb money do that and sell to them.

Well, I should be living in Europe right now and getting paid in GBP. Then, Id be able to move back here and live like a king with our USD monopoly money thanks to the FED. Over 2:1 right now.

#26     Mar 17, 2008

7. I am shoving white candles up the futures ass right now. Help me milk this higher all night ET. GS will be HUGE tomorrow!!!!!!!!:p

#27     Mar 17, 2008
  8. I gotta admit... that white candle sticks being shoved up the arse of shorts is comedy!

Thanks stock trader!

#28     Mar 17, 2008
  9. pump, so you think going long LEH and GS first thing tomorrow would be a good move? then once theres the "rate cut rally" the best thing would be to sell into it right?

i would agree with you that it makes sense, but what i've learned so far is that the market has not been making much sense lately.

#29     Mar 17, 2008

10. I think I took him off ignore to read the comedy. I have to admit I like the candle shoving up of asses. I can't wait to do it again with red candles.:)

Oh shit, futures are turning against me. I need them jammed higher all night. Okay I need to go to bed. Maybe the ECB will cut in Europe too.:p Keep a 5 handle spooz breathing room.

#30     Mar 17, 2008