I'm prepared for another FED pump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Memorandum

To: All Rational Traders

Re: FOMC Rate Cuts

Please be advised that you are directed to sell all rallies that may result from FOMC-triggered actions, or any other short term catalysts, until further notice.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

#11     Mar 17, 2008
  2. Congratulations on your 59th post of the day!

For you, it's ALL about saving the stock market.
    For Paulson and Bernanke, it's all about saving the banking system.

You must be terribly misinformed.
    Go figure.

#12     Mar 17, 2008
  3. Why are you harassing S2k?

It's not like you don't post 3x a day.

Don't be hypocritical.

No one is giving you a quota on how much you can post.

#13     Mar 17, 2008

4. Feds are assholes hunh? They run this country financial system. You donot like them go live in Sudan and Sri Lanka.

#14     Mar 17, 2008
  5. i heard they have very healthy financial markets in Sudan.

#15     Mar 17, 2008
  6. I thought that you and your "buddies" said that we should be raising rates to curb the rise in commodities . . . however on Sunday the FED continued to lower rates and yet commodities are now LOWER than back on 2/27. - - - In fact, most commodities are BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE in late January when the FED dramatically cut rates 3/4's of a point after the Societe General trading disaster around MLK Day. The charts don't lie!

Why is this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#16     Mar 17, 2008
  7. All the perma bears will sulk and pout like sick monkeys when Feds cut the rates and insert while candles up their....... ...charts

#17     Mar 17, 2008
  8. Yeah they do, go live in the villages and bake cowdung patties for living..

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. How would you like it if the Fed following your ingenious advice and hiked rates in August of last year and 50% of all brokers would be illiquid and bankrupt today. Would the fact that you can't withdraw client funds from your broker make the situation any better? "Clearing out the system" yes?

#19     Mar 17, 2008

10. Listen Hedge, stockturder, day$%^, and your other multiple personalities on ET that respond to each other (quite pathetic really)... Yes, they are assholes and puppets and should be used like dirty whores and simply traded off of. I don't care, I'm in this to make money up, down, and sideways markets. Stop being so one sided bull and trade the market like the rag doll it is. Drink the kool-aid from the gov't, you get burned.

#20     Mar 17, 2008