I'm not the only one who misses Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 20, 2011.

1. How many billions did this guy lose :confused: :confused: :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#51     Dec 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Two lying crooks in the same photo. AND they're both democraps. Who would have guessed?

#52     Dec 21, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

In a sense Obama is using "client money" to bail out his cronies like Corzine did.

The similarities run deep. :D

Maybe they could share a jail cell at Club Fed? That would be taxpayer money well spent.

#53     Dec 21, 2011
  4. Whoosh sound, stupid names and missed the entire reference to Bush. That whoosh sound, it's just the point flying over your head.

Stop the silliness, try to have a conversation some time.

c

#54     Dec 21, 2011
  5. Yep, how soon they forget.

c

#55     Dec 21, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

How about we discuss Obama college record. Oh, that's right - his grades are so low he won't release any of that information.

Ok, let's discuss how he put himself through college. I'm sure he took jobs and worked hard. Oh, wait - he won't discuss any of that either.

OK, let's discuss Obama's time in Pakistan and what passport he used to get there. Oh, wait - he won't discuss any of that?

How about his childhood time in Indonesia. Hmmm - he won't discuss that part of his life.

Well, surely he will discuss his childhood relationship with the avowed communist Frank Marshall Davis who was reportedly a mentor. Nope, he won't even go there.

Exactly who is Obama?

Guess we'll have to flunk him on his record that we know.

#56     Dec 21, 2011

7. His grades were so low he got into and graduated from Columbia

His grades were so low he got into and graduated Harvard Law with Honors as well as being The President of The Harvard Law Review

His Grades were so low he got a job as a Professor at one of the top 5 law schools in the country

#57     Dec 21, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

George Bush was qualified to fly some trainers (T-37 and T-38) and F-16s.

What did you qualify in during your service? Any military type ratings? Anything, anything at all... Any answer C...

:D

#58     Dec 21, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama got into school and through school on a smooth Affirmative Action tip. He earned very poor grades but it didn't matter.

Had any of us earned those grades we would have been dismissed for academic failure.

Obama is a created man, a product of the leftist institutions he attended and their projected desires for a black leader to enable their atonement for slavery.

#59     Dec 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I didn't miss the reference to Bush. I just have more respect for a fighter pilot in the National Guard, even an irresponsible one. Than I do for a community organizer/affirmative action candidate.

L

#60     Dec 21, 2011