I'm not the only one who misses Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wait, wait...I know this one.

Uh...Bush?

#21     Dec 21, 2011
  2. Obama is a career parasite, that's all. No moral principles, total moral corruption in place.

#22     Dec 21, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Liberals need scapegoats. Obama can't run on his miserable record of doing the opposite of what is good for the country. His only chance at re-election is to find a scapegoat to blame for the economy.

Maybe he should look at Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. They could rightfully be blamed for our problems.

#23     Dec 21, 2011
  4. These are Christian Syrians in the picture which is minority not the real ones

#24     Dec 21, 2011

5. Greenspan, 82, acknowledged under questioning that he had made a “mistake” in believing that banks, operating in their own self-interest, would do what was necessary to protect their shareholders and institutions. Greenspan called that “a flaw in the model ... that defines how the world works.”
    -------------

I can't wait till we hear Bernankes "mistake".

:D

(Perhaps the old standby...."this depession is different than the last one".. who knows... sumpin like that...)

#25     Dec 21, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That thought crossed my mind.
    We have people here that can't spell that well.

#26     Dec 21, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 15 Trillion...and counting.

#27     Dec 21, 2011
  8. Ahhh no it's most probably Corzine who is responsible for MFG.
    I'll keep an eye on the news and update you as the investigation and probable trial progresses. You far right liberals can't blame this on king George, the economy, wars, housing bubble and unemployment are all logical causes of the GW administration and republican rule but blaming Bush for MF Global is going too far. You liberals.

#28     Dec 21, 2011

9. Sure,blame the guy who came into office with 10 trillion in debt,a trillion dollar deficit,2 wars and a depression

#29     Dec 21, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And added $5 Trillion in debt, a larger-than-trillion-dollar-deficit, another war and extended the "depression"?

Why blame him, right?

#30     Dec 21, 2011