I'm not the only one who misses Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Syrian protesters miss him too. And they have an appreciation for the Republicans. (source)

[​IMG]

2. Max E.

Max E.

Yes you are.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

George Bush was a good President and kicked the crap out of the bad guys after 9/11. We were lucky he beat Al Gore and John Fucking Kerry.

It was the liberals at Fannie and Freddie that sunk the economy by mandating loans to unqualified minorities.

Cheney was a good man too. The country needs people like that.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, who hacked 377's account?

5. 377 is a difficult nut to crack. Unfortunately, I suspect he falls largely into the neo-con crowd, as does Trader666. They both despise Ron Paul as do all neo-cons.

6. Of course,they would love for the US to send thousands of Americans to die and spend trillions of US dollars to get rid of their dictator rather then doing it themselves

Military action to defend America only ...Ron Paul 2012 !!!!!!!!

7. [​IMG]

Unfucking believable

Since when is The United States obligated to send our military to Syria :confused: :confused:

8. pspr

pspr

No he's not.

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Never thought I'd agree with Max but he's the sane one here.
    Exactly. These teabag fuckwits would agree with even OBL if they thought it would somehow reflect bad on BHO. Hey, wait, they did say we should have protected the "rights" of OBL. Nevermind. :p

BTW the schizo Petsamo posted this previously:

"your Messiah needs to stop escalating wars and picking fights with Libya"

So going into Libya was bad because Obama wanted to do it. And NOT going into Syria is bad because Obama doesn't want to do it.

So anything Obama wants to do is bad regardless whether it makes sense or not. Got it. Already had it actually, ever since 2009 when the teabaggers showed up with their kneejerk "I want my country back" Obama Derangement Syndrome before BHO was even inaugurated.

10. Hypocrisy and Obama derangement syndrome at its finest

I'm sure he also failed to mention Libya was a NATO mission with no American ground troops while Iraq was over 8 years,over 150,000 troops ,over 4,000 dead Americans, over 30,000 wounded Americans ,over 100,000 dead Iraqi citizens and 4 trillion dollars

#10     Dec 20, 2011