"I'm not gay. I'd like to clear that fact up right now."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jan 28, 2004.

1. I think there's a lesson to be learned here:

Guys, if you don't want people to think you're gay, it's probably best to refrain from sucking dick and taking it up the ass on camera. Anyone disagree?

BTW, bungrider...why were you asking about santorum last week?

2. ahh yeah, i forgot about the santorum thread...

i wanted to spread the new definition to ET -- i'd recently found out myself and it is hilarious!!

rick santorum is the poster boy of what is wrong with a supposedly free country's government...

i'd shit my pants if a video of this guy and piazza turns up on the net somewhere....:D:D:D

3. ***rick santorum is the poster boy of what is wrong with a supposedly free country's government...***

Agree 100%. WTF is this, Iran? Yet another example of government sticking it's power-hungry nose where it does not belong.

4. For the right amount of money, anything is possible. Haven't you played that "how much would it take for you to ..." while you were drunk?

5. Ok, I have nothing to be ashamed of, so I'll admit I have had that exact discussion with my buddies...but it would have taken more than just a few grand- even back in the days when I had nothing.