I'm not buying this gap down open...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TradeByTheWater, May 25, 2010.

1. hajimow

hajimow

You will be rewarded sooner that you thought. Market will close green today and Europe will follow it tonight.

#11     May 25, 2010
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Just this rally off the lows of this morning should push asia and europe markets up tonight and that in return should pump the markets back above the celebration mark of dow 10,000.

#12     May 25, 2010
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Dow 10,000

Unbelievable how they prop this market right back the fuck up.

Would be at least somewhat interesting to get the sell off to last until the closing so that people don't get that oh so fresh feeling that the bottom is in and that dow 12k is coming. These pushes off the lows get the investor hyped up and back into the market only to notice the market sell off again a few days later.

#13     May 25, 2010
  4. hajimow

hajimow

This needs trained eyes like mine to see what is happening. Tonight CNBC will tell correction is over and now go back home and relax. It was so obvious. There were tons of undervalued stocks in the market. Just a simple clear example. Look at ADI. It is at $40 stock. CSCO is a $30 stock

#14     May 25, 2010
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Hajimow I am still very bearish and think the markets are going lower however getting those huge gap downs in the morning have only been buying opportunities. The correction is not over, I really get tired of listening to fools who are so quick to say the correction is over, seems that a rally can last for years and a correction only a few short hours, don't believe that for a second. Markets will rally again to 11k or 12k or whatever number it might be but once the markets get to those levels there doesn't seem a catalyst to keep it moving along especially going forward with the outlook from europe and other emerging markets alike, the only thing going for this market are the free handouts.

#15     May 25, 2010
  6. hajimow

hajimow

I agree but I am not bearish but when things are good, I see lots of overvalued stocks that keep going up and the same is true when the market drops. There is no end to the drop. CSCO worths more than $22 which was traded today even if we have WW3 and WW4 and WW5 combined { I know that I am exagerating}. But this is the reality of the market and I try to take advantage of it.

#16     May 25, 2010
  7. In real estate, it's "Location Location Location."

In the stock market, it's "Commission Commission Commission."

Propping it up and then running back down...either way, they get traders to pay commissions!

#17     May 25, 2010
  8. What are your conditions for when the market goes up that it's not "someone propping it up" ?

#18     May 26, 2010