I'm no longer an American ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FeenixRizin, Mar 21, 2010.

1. wjk

wjk

I'm not a republican, but I'll take them over the power mad control freaks of the left any day. What's in it for me? The freedom to do for myself and keep more of what I earn for starters. I prefer to have control over my own life. I don't wish to give that control to the gov in return for an entitlement.

Why would anyone want to be democrat? What's in it for you? A cradle to grave pile of entitlements for the asking at the expense of everyone else? Sooner or later the tit will run dry. Between now and then, you will be asked to make many sacrifices for your healthcare. Like Nanny state mother Pelosi said, you'll have to wait for the bill to pass to see what some of those are. Of course, she didn't call them sacrifices.

#11     Mar 21, 2010
  2. Ireland has universal healthcare:D

#12     Mar 21, 2010
    #13     Mar 21, 2010
  4. Arm yourselves...

killing these useful-idiots will soon be the next big-game hunting

#14     Mar 21, 2010
  5. hell, imagine mounting the head of the most vile leftists on your walll

now,that is a trophy

#15     Mar 21, 2010
  6. Wallet

Wallet

This is not about health care or wars but about the breakdown in the democratic process that forms our government. When our elected officials do not legislate the will of the people, but instead promote their own agenda, then the process is broke and needs fixing. Legislation without representation, like our forefathers we are now faced with a similar problem, the public majority no longer has a voice.

The overwhelming majority of voters have said they do not want the present bill, yet the Democratic Party, in spite of the will of the people, continue.

Remember this day well America, and see you at the polls this November, when the common man will have his day and will send a message to remove the problem --- with his vote.

#16     Mar 21, 2010
  7. There go's that good ole Republican anger and hate :D :D

Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!

Pelosi 2016!!!!!!!!!!

#17     Mar 21, 2010
  8. wjk

wjk

I'm not happy about that, either. Agree on both parties, but as I've previously stated in this forum, I don't fear for my liberty so much when the right is spending money as I do from the left, patriot act excluded, of course. And I have far more concerns with that act under the left than under the right. I also have concerns regarding the economics of tax hikes or cuts. Big difference between the two parties regarding that, as you know.

I would be more than happy to pull our troops out of every country, arm ourselves to the hilt to defend against the world dictatorship that would emerge, and go back to manufacturing all our own goods, assuming we have the natural resources to do so. I have no problem with isolation. Unfortunately, it will never happen.

#18     Mar 21, 2010
  9. Don't look now, but your hair is on fire.

Oh, and perhaps now would be a good time for you to learn how to ululate:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BpijAA5oruU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BpijAA5oruU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#19     Mar 21, 2010
  10. Liberals have stood for universal health care since the days of Teddy Roosevelt

Obama promised to make health care assessable to every American when he ran for office

The American people gave Democrats the House ,the Senate and The White House and they are now doing what they promised to do.The democratic process is working just fine

#20     Mar 21, 2010