I'm new to the site. Who are the "real deal" handles here?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Deep Pockets, May 1, 2021.

1. padutrader

padutrader

95% lose....

so i suppose 95% of people here lose too

#31     May 2, 2021
  2. padutrader

padutrader

and you think you will find that rare bird here in ET?

why would someone like that waste time here

#32     May 2, 2021
  3. padutrader

padutrader

and you want to pay for someone to trade for you?

#33     May 2, 2021
  4. DevBru

DevBru

One thing is certain, Padutrader absolutely doesn't belong in that list of reliable/honest posters.

He is arguably the biggest liar of them all and has been exposed multiple times, yet he keeps trying :rolleyes:.

After 13 or 30 years (the one day he says he has been trading for 13 years, the next moment it could be 30 years) of non stop losing and blowing up his accounts, he called his latest trading signal "Tradergod" and ended up blowing his account after just a few days, yet again.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    #34     May 2, 2021
  5. This is precisely the question I am seeking to answer, except a portion of it. It's exceedingly hard these days to find talent to allocate to that truly have consistent positive expectancy and generate alpha. Just trying to find diamonds in the rough using creative methods to source talent. One can no longer give Citadel, Millennium, Verition, etc. etc. any money. The best Managers in the world are closed to outside capital now.

#35     May 2, 2021
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. I think this is a very intelligent reply. Thank you

#36     May 2, 2021
  7. There is talent and there is money that backs the best of the best talent. I am the latter. However, admittedly it's certainly not easy to find but that is why one gets paid to find talent. It's a full-time job and a half. Obviously, it's not all my money

#37     May 2, 2021
  8. There are very rare circumstances where people are doing very interesting things but don't talk about it much and just mint money (just like HFT until everyone found out about it or similar strategies). Admittedly, that is one in a million but it exists. Just hoping to find someone doing something under the radar who has more capacity than capital at this moment.

#38     May 2, 2021
  9. traider

traider

It's the internet. Everyone has a sharpe ratio > 10

#39     May 2, 2021
  10. And your 2nd stop is ET? You need to get drunk and laid.

#40     May 2, 2021
    johnnyrock likes this.