I'm new and I want to trade for a living.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Newuguy_X, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Then you probably know that the Nadex binaries are simply synthetic vanilla verticals that are poorly priced.

#21     Feb 3, 2014
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Sorry! Its still on YouTube, title is "Why Most Share Traders Fail". It examines 4 books and delves into the reasons why. It highlights the
    10k hour rule brought forth by Malcolm Gladwell. It was from Sydney traders meet and the author of the two videos goes by the handle of
    abender777. Its two videos. Hope this helps.

#22     Feb 3, 2014
  3. Cool I found part 2. I guess i need to contract him for part one. Will do do thanks for the help.

#23     Feb 3, 2014
  4. Similar pricing models yes you won me over on that... poorly priced?...well we debated that over here just avoid either us having to double post any more than we already have... http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?t=281824&page=11

#24     Feb 6, 2014
  5. Butterball

Butterball

#25     Feb 6, 2014
  6. blakpacman

blakpacman

7. blakpacman

blakpacman

Says the guy who never traded a day in his life.

It's actually extremely difficult to become a trader who can support himself purely from speculating in the markets. Your chances of getting into a non-Carribean medical school is probably 10 times better than becoming a successful trader.

Agree. Keep the job. Trying trading a few years, but with a hard time limit. If doesn't work for you, you have to know when to give up rather than persist in a foolhardy manner that creates no good consistent result.

#27     Feb 14, 2014