I'm moving to Texas, reconmendations?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bond_trad3r, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If your not involved with them, they are not too much involved with you either.

The town I live in is very close to a major distribution center for one of the cartels, and there is a ton of violence in this small city where they are (about 25,000 population and it had 11 murders last year and a lot of missing people), but it effects people who are into drugs.
    The worst case occured a couple years ago, a kid sky ericson. This was almost 10 years ago, you can look it up, he was in my sisters class. Kid was 15 years old and owed them a few thousand dollars. He figured hed get out of the $2000 debt by talking to the small town cops who had no idea in hell how to handle this type of thing with a major organized crime syndicate.
    They walked right into a big party and took the kid. Tortured him for 3 or 4 days and then killed him.
    The big shot took off and was on the lam for almost 8 years.They finally got him, brougth him back up here to jail and the cartel broke him out. They caught him again and now he is serving life.
    Its everywhere, this is happening in IOWA.
    Brandon

#11     Apr 15, 2009
  2. I agree. Either in Fort Worth or go way North of Dallas.

Dallas is a great town.

John

#12     Apr 15, 2009
  3. Recommendation: Get a gigantic air conditioner and lot's of bug spray.

#13     Apr 15, 2009
  4. Got some fine redneck gals!!!!!!!!

#14     Apr 15, 2009
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Round Rock, Hutto, Montgomery, The Woodlands, College Station are just a few.

#15     Apr 16, 2009
  6. Get a big goofy hat ...and they all have horses.

#16     Apr 16, 2009