I'm looking to buy a Trading System from some1 automated or not

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProfChaos, May 15, 2006.

1. ProfChaos

ProfChaos

It must produce atleast 100% annual returns, have low draw downs, and provide consistent profits. I don't care if you've been trading it yourself or you have backtested it. Either way, I would like to see atleast 2 but prefer 3 years of data of your system. Like I said, i will take backtested data as proof also. It must only be for Forex or e-Mini SP markets.

2. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.... that is funny.

I love people who think they can make easy money... it's absolutely hilarious.

Good luck with this... quality post.

3. I would say that the chances of you finding a system for sale that produces to your specification are slim & none, and "Slim" has just left the building.

The S&P market is the most difficult to code for. There have been very few systems that were profitable, let alone product 100% annualized. Your best odds of finding a profitable system (at or near to your specification) would be written for exchange traded currencies or interest rates. Of course this begs the question, "why would a person sell a system capable of producing a 100% annualized profit"? Personally I would not sell it for any reason.

Eventually the obvious question "are you having a break with reality"? comes up. If so, you may want to obtain psychiatric help at your local primary care hospital. A qualified psychiatrist can provide both antidepressants and verbal therapy until you can get back on your feet. If (as your handle implies) you are way past that point, you may benefit from electroshock therapy. I would guess that a couple of hundred volts applied directly to the temples might bring you back to this planet pretty quickly, and I understand that the slight ringing in your ears will wear off in a couple of years. Whatever your choice, here or on your home planet, I wish you well.

Best Regards,
    Steve

4. Bummer. If only you had wanted an equities based system instead. :(

- Spydertrader

5. Hehe, what's the price-tag on that system Spydertrader? :D

A double cheeseburger at BurgerKing, 7 dollars. A night out at the local movie theater, 15 dollars, a system that returns over 100% created by Spydertrader.... PRICELESS.

There are some things in life that money can't buy, for everything else, well, money will do the trick.

6. gnome

gnome

I bid 500 Quatloos higher than the highest bidder for such a system!

7. Let's say I had said system. How much are you willing to pay for it? I mean, if I had such a system and it was already generating 100% annual returns with low drawdowns and consistent profits, why would I ever sell it? You might turn around and hawk it on an infomercial. The last thing I want to see is your face on my TV selling my system for $3 grand a pop!
    No deal! Nevermind.

8. worse.

No system can work all the time.

9. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Why worry about a Trading System. I have a money machine that you can buy.

I'm asking only 1 million dollars.:D

10. PC,

Are you gonna take this to scam someone or are you opening yourself up for trouble? I was just playing around a system this weekend that produces better than this result in ES emini for the past 3 years with 1 optimized parameter. It doesn't mean anything - it might not even work in real life... It actually lost money 2 other years since the emini starts trading. Sure in the hypothetical world, I am a millionaire many times over with some position sizing for the past three years. :D

KC

#10     May 15, 2006