I'm Looking for Traders to Invest With

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Doug Allen, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey TopTrader8,

Thanks for the reply. I can understand why there seems to be confusion.

Let me clarify...

I am looking for people who have skills, and who would benefit with specialized coaching and adequate funding.

Patty DeMartin doesn't teach people "how" to trade, or her way of trading. Patty takes traders and helps them enhance their own style of trading to consistently make more money day in and day out. Patty will 100% eliminate any of the emotional demons that seem to be what cause traders more problems than figuring out what to do when a short MA cross over the long MA.

The whole point of investing money with other traders is to leverage their style of trading to create a win-win for everybody. It would make no sense to want people to trade my own style because what I'm looking for is a way to smooth my equity curve by investing in strategies with positive expectancies that are non-correlated.

Does that make more sense?

Thanks,

Doug

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

Did you write a book?

#12     Feb 16, 2009
  3. Sure. Good luck in your search.

#13     Feb 16, 2009
  4. Great...you guys can invest with me. PM for details :cool:

#14     Feb 16, 2009
  5. No, I never wrote a book. Actually, I take that back. I did write a book, but it only got as far as a word doc in my computer.... lol.

#15     Feb 16, 2009
  6. kxvid

kxvid

And I'm Santa Claus.

#16     Feb 16, 2009
  7. Sorry, Mr. Claus, we're only interested in people wanting to make money trading. If we have any openings next Christmas at the mall we'll keep in you mind.:D

Seriously, I totally understand your skepticism. Believe me, when I posted this thread I knew there'd be people who wouldn't believe that my intentions are sincere.

That said, I also know now that I missed many opportunities because of my skepticism. I used to think it was more important to be "right" and put other people down than give them the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously you don't know me, and you don't know whether I'm legitimate or not. All I can suggest is that I came here not asking for anything, but instead offered to add value by creating a win-win possibility for other people who might be a good fit for what I'm doing.

Anyway... thanks for your skepticism. It reminds me that here online, unlike the "real" world, people are generally suspicious and therefore I need to add even more value to win some people's trust.

Doug

#17     Feb 16, 2009
  8. Will participants be required to pay for this glorious training?

What sort of capital do you provide to participants and on what terms?

Who's your administrator?

#18     Feb 16, 2009
  9. Wheres the account statement?

#19     Feb 16, 2009
  10. kxvid

kxvid

Ah ha he wants $ for the training.

#20     Feb 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.