I'm looking for someone's Trading Record, your own or one you could make

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DaffyDuck6114, May 1, 2006.

1. hahaha

Well, he didn't take the "offer" did he?

Ciao!

Stacy

#51     May 2, 2006
  2. jerryz

jerryz

lol as if i need to give any of you my money or offer you anything. like i said i knew there would be capacity problems.

to the poor, smart, and hungry prop shop traders who are the real deal but have no capital, no contacts, no reputation, and don't get any respect: _understand what i'm saying._

you want to get out of your prop shop and trade opm? what do you think you realistically need to do?

#52     May 3, 2006
  3. gangof4

gangof4

classic.

#53     May 3, 2006
  4. PM Jack.

#54     May 3, 2006
  5. reg

reg

Poor, hungry prop shop traders who have no capital, no contacts, no reputation and don't get any respect are not profitable traders, and would therefore need your 5K.

Smart prop shop or retail traders who are the real deal will have capital, contacts, and self-respect and would be profitable - and would therefore not need your measly 5K.

I'm sorry, but there just doesn't seem to be that many "something for nothing deals" floating around anymore. LMAO!

#55     May 3, 2006
  6. Chood

Chood

Trading scams are so yesterday, don’t you think? Where’s the inventiveness, the cheek? Bre-X and zzzBest – those were cons.

#56     May 3, 2006
  7. Babak

Babak

That's fantastic Steve. Congratulations! Work on scaling and you've got it made :)

#57     May 3, 2006
  8. rosy

rosy

i can automate your system or partially automate it so it scales. let me know

#58     May 3, 2006
  9. Thanks Babak, I'm working on it :)

Rosy, If i ever fully quantify what I do, I will get back to you.

#59     May 3, 2006
  10. Banjo

Banjo

ROTFLMAO

#60     May 3, 2006