I'm looking for someone's Trading Record, your own or one you could make

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DaffyDuck6114, May 1, 2006.

1. Babak

Babak

Yes, it is impressive. As long as the up days were distributed somewhat evenly and not due to a few big bets here and there.

#11     May 1, 2006
  2. My biggest up day for 2005 was $2500 so nothing special in terms of big days, just slow and steady (and boring) :D

#12     May 1, 2006

3. how do you trade ? strategy or gut feeling?

#13     May 1, 2006
  4. well, strategy helped build a solid foundation and now its a combination of strategy and feel. Its amazing how feel can take over and really guide you well. I'm still trying to refine all aspects but it takes time.

#14     May 1, 2006
  5. steve, that is great trading. its funny that anybody would ever question that; that % return speaks for itself.

Great job.

#15     May 2, 2006
  6. jerryz

jerryz

if i give you 5K, will you guarantee my 5K in return for keeping 50% of the gains?

no matter what happens you owe me at least my 5K principal after 1 year. (we'll set up an e-escrow or something for this, should be easy since it's only 5K)

if you make 120k again with my 5K, then you keep 60K and i keep 60K. add my original principal and i get back 65K at end of year.

if you make only 8K then you keep 4K and i keep 4K. add my original principal and i get back 9K at end of year.

interested?

#16     May 2, 2006
  7. Thanks for the offer Jerry, but since I work at a prop firm, getting access to money for trading isnt a problem at all so it wouldnt make sense for me to do this. I can trade their money and keep 100% of my profits :).

#17     May 2, 2006
  8. My my, arn't you brave, Mr. FREE LOADER!!!!!!

#18     May 2, 2006
  9. jerryz

jerryz

so why aren't you trading with more money?

#19     May 2, 2006
  10. I think Steve would call it "Confidence Building", am I correct?

#20     May 2, 2006