I'm looking for big strong men to...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Katrina Johns, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#51     Apr 22, 2004
  2. I ran around with a girl named "Kat" once.
    That woman could suck a softball through a garden hose!

I miss her. :)

#52     Apr 22, 2004
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#53     Apr 22, 2004
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#54     Apr 22, 2004
  5. aphie,

Which one is your mother?

#55     Apr 22, 2004
  6. *busts up laughing*...

Sorry, aphexcoil, but that was too funny.

#56     Apr 22, 2004
  7. Um...TO....first of all the "slander" against Kat was done in a joking way and if you can't see that, well, then I guess you'll just have to wait until you meet Kat face to face...or more like, 'head to head'.

So this 'bitch' should be banned? Now that's slander..not a joke, but it takes a lot to offend me and I can understand why you feel this way towards me....after all, you offered to teach me to trade in return for various forms of sexual gratification and while I appreciate the offer, if I wanted to use sex to get an edge in trading so that I could become rich beyond my dreams, then I'd skip the whole trying to learn thing and go right to finding a rich trader with lots of money to spend on a girl who will give him nothing in return except a lot of sex.

I find it amusing that you refer to what I say as offensive...have you seen your own posts lately? Furthermore I find it ironic that even though I'm the girl here, that you're the one running and crying to Baron to ban me. But I'll tell you what....if the majority of people on ET find my posts to be more offensive than yours, and if they would like to see me "go" then I'll voluntarily leave and I won't even cry about it...

#57     Apr 22, 2004
  8. Well, let's put it this way... yah have to do something during slow times trading while your dick's in your hand.

tradez

#58     Apr 22, 2004
  9. Nah, I just don't take any shit... especially when I can hide... erm... I mean SIT behind my computer and bang away on the keyboard.

//shrug//

to

#59     Apr 22, 2004
  10. These women look like they're definitely all lesbians.

#60     Apr 22, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.