I'm looking for an edge - I can share a percentage of my profits

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trader30, Aug 18, 2022.

1. trader30

trader30

A lot of people act like trading is easy if you have discipline, read books , work hard, etc....
    IMO, you need a real edge to be consistent enough to trade full time. Whether that is focusing on a niche market, arbitraging, scalping, running an algo, etc.

Would anyone be looking to mentor me for a percentage of my trading profits? Hopefully, this can be beneficial for both of us. Especially, if someone has a strategy that can easily be scaled.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  2. deaddog

deaddog

Who are you?
    Where are you?
    What do you want to trade and why?

3. DevBru

DevBru

In additionto deaddogs question, how much experience do you have?

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Trading is not easy...regardless if you have a ton of discipline, or read a ton of books, or work hard, etc. ....if that were the case, you'd see a ton of successful people/traders all around glowing about how much money they are making in the market.

Why would a rare successful trader be interested in hiring or working with some bozo clown?
    I certainly wouldn't. I'm fine running this show all alone. and keeping my Holy Grail/wisdom all to myself.

caacapital and emojitrading like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

So you are looking for someone to mentor you to be profitable, but you will pay them for their time only if you are profitable? Wow. The charity requests get more creative every day.

emojitrading and zghorner like this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

So let me understand this - first time poster who lives in "USA" looking for a total stranger to them, to share their edge.

:banghead:

virtusa, taowave and earth_imperator like this.
  7. And:
    How much trading capital is available?
    How much % of it can be at risk?

8. He's looking for a biz relation, which of course is very legitimate.

trader30 likes this.
  9. trader30

trader30

I’m in my late 20s and am from FL.

I’ve traded equities for several years based on sec filings. The market changing has made it harder for me too trade and my strategy is less sustainable than it used to be.

I have the most experience with equities but am open minded.

10. trader30

trader30

sounds like a good deal. They have the potential to make a lot of money without putting any up. And if it doesn’t work than it didn’t effect their edge in anyway. In my opinion, its a risk worth taking.

This is business, not a charity case

#10     Aug 18, 2022