I'm looking for a /ES mentor -and i'll give you half my profits for 2yrs.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by djporter91, Jul 16, 2020.

1. danielc1

danielc1

OP DM me if can. Your respons on the questions are enough for me to talk about it. Forget the escrow.

#51     Jul 17, 2020
    djporter91 likes this.
  2. Atikon

Atikon

Go to Journals and start contacting ppl directly, plenty of professional traders on ET

#52     Jul 17, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  3. That's funny, I don't care who you are!

#53     Jul 17, 2020
  4. For what is worth; a trading style must match your personality, thus learning from a trader who makes money is not always plausible as your personality may not be suitable for his/her method.
    Life is the best teacher, albeit it may be an expensive lesson. Just my two cents. Give up on looking for a mentor and just do it, small! Long ago, I was in Chicago, in your shoes trying to find a mentor for futures trading. I ended up in the CBOT's bar getting drunk day after day. One day I was so drunk that I fell asleep on the commuter train to Downers Grove...I found no mentor in the bar or elsewhere.

#54     Jul 17, 2020
    djporter91, Asterix, ironchef and 2 others like this.
  5. Lmfao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

#55     Jul 17, 2020
  6. Lmfao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yep YouTube is getting filled with gurus.

#56     Jul 17, 2020
    Bugsy likes this.
  7. comagnum

comagnum

Nobody else could possibly make you a profitable trader, that is something only you can do.

The type of info that can be taught does not count for much. What matters most is having the right psychology for trading which can only be developed from your own hard won experience.

#57     Jul 17, 2020
  8. Send me a private message. I will show you one method to significantly help you. For free..I don't need your $$$.

#58     Jul 17, 2020
    amorcitto likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

mr nyxtrader,
    why not lay it on down right here, my man?
    we worthy.

#59     Jul 17, 2020
    TimtheEnchanter and ironchef like this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

It sounds very scary.

You should ask for payment for service rendered.

better ask OP to pay you half the profit you have been earning for 2 years
    rather than half the profit OP will be earning for 2 years

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    #60     Jul 17, 2020
    djporter91 likes this.