I'm looking for a broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by tommyemini, Sep 3, 2006.

1. long time reader, first time poster. i took the time to register just to add to this joke of a thread.

so funny. first tommy and then zoo out of nowhere. LOL. it's either supressed anger or one of the biggest miscommunication of this century.

btw, im cheap too and a numbnuts when it comes to trading.

#31     Sep 7, 2006
  2. Excellent point Articulate. If all daytrading products required $25k, it would eliminate a good portion of these wannabe's here.

#32     Sep 7, 2006
  3. zoo

zoo

LOL. He's talking about you brownsfan019.

#33     Sep 7, 2006
  4. zoo

zoo

brownsfan019,
    LOL. You admitted to says you "WAS" a broker is the answer. You were a bad broker and that is why you are not a broker any longer. And you are not a full time trader. You are a liar. I know people that know you. They said you were fired from your broker job because you were a bad broker. If you didn't make any money as a broker because of your lack of customer service skills, then you don't have any money to trade the market full time. So stop lying. Everybody knows that brokers are liars and thieves. They are worse than slimey used car salesmen. We don't even have to figure you out. You tell on yourself with everyone of your posts. You admitted to being a bad broker and not being able to succeed. If you were successful at anything you do, weather it be a broker or trader, then you would not sell your trading books on ebay. LOL. Get real. Anybody can see you are hurting for money. So you obviously are not a trader. LOL!! LIAR!! Also, your true colors shine through with your curse words. You are just another slimy loser. I suggest you change your lifestyle and personality young man before you end up in the poor house.

#34     Sep 7, 2006
  5. interesting,i always thought a piker was a british slang term.

#35     Sep 7, 2006
  6. Let's get ready to RUMBLE.

I wish we could sticky this thread, hilarious.

#36     Sep 7, 2006
  7. Not to jump in the flame war, because I have already been cheap shotted recently.

I can attest that Velocity Futures is a good broker from my short time with them. I have no trade volume requirement, I trade 1 lots buts sometimes as many as 20 RT's a day. I am using Ninja Trader with TT data it's $50 for Ninja, and $4.25 RT regardless of market. That works for me because I trade mostly eminis and currencies, not much ECBOT. I would not recommend Ninja with Dorman/Zen Fire as they don't have enough ppl manning the trade desk IMO.

Infinity quoted my $3.83 RT with Transact, but I don't care for their platform. hope this helps someone.

Dan

#37     Sep 7, 2006
  8. zoo - again, you don't have a clue there smarty. I was a broker for approx 4.5 years, built a large multi-million dollar business and then left to do my own thing. And not that it's any of your business, but since you are attempting to call someone out that you do not know, I cleared over $150k in my last year as a broker. Not a huge amount, but not bad in my opinion. See, what you will never understand is that while I was a 'broker' I dealt with high net worth individuals in estate planning. I know, some big words for you there.

As for selling a couple things on Ebay, what is the big deal??? I have approx $125 worth of stuff on there now. This stuff was just sitting here collecting dust. If it was up to my significant other it would have been thrown out a long time ago. You say I need to do this or else, but $125 is not going to change my lifestyle either way. It's one hundred twenty five dollars.

Anyways, your posts have made it apparent that I am dealing with someone here that is of a much lesser knowledge and education, so I am going to have to pass on keeping this thread going. Everyone here (see the people that posted, esp the guy that registered simply to post in this thread) can see the kind of person you are and in my opinion, that is not wanted here. Your posts have brought NOTHING to this message board whatsoever.

Again, good luck in your trading and I hope you can keep your little account long enough to feel like a man. :eek:

PS
    You may want to consider taking an English grammar class or two. In addition to your ramblings, your incorrect grammar is just annoying. If you are going to post some useless garbage on here, at least have the decency to know how the English language works.

#38     Sep 7, 2006
  9. Drew07

Drew07

Owned.

#39     Sep 8, 2006
  10. zoo

zoo

Good information. I'll check into infinity and see what they have to say. Thank you.

#40     Sep 8, 2006