I´m looking data for Futures

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by SFLtd, May 21, 2019.

1. SFLtd

SFLtd

I´m looking someone who has data for futures on commodities. There should be this instruments Coffee, Cocoa, Wheat, Corn, Cotton, Sugar, Gold, Silver, Copper, DowJones, S&P500. Or at least some instrument from these that are stated above. I would like to buy the data or to exchange at my own trading indicator and EA. This indicator provides high quality trading signals. I have several conservative strategies that are based on this indicator and I can to provide real results as well. This strategies are for Forex instruments (EURUSD). I can to provide this strategies to exchange as well. Data should be with 90% modelling quality in Metatrader4

2. gaussian

gaussian

CSI Data is good for end of day data, DTN iQFeed is probably better.

I don't think anyone here would provide you data except through a sublease of their agreement.

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

4. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Algoseek is okay

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

IQ Feed has futures going back to 2008. Very reliable. I checked metals, energy, currencies and softs.

6. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

7. gaussian

gaussian

I am always suspicious of EOD services that are free. How does this stack up against CSI Data?

8. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

9. raddo

raddo

10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Can vouch for Kinetick as well. Rock solid. Our production algos run of Kinetick and backup of Iqfeed

#10     May 25, 2019