im long some RIMM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cashmoney69, Jan 15, 2009.

1. DIE rimm, you hoe bag. Hit 50!. :p

#31     Jan 30, 2009
  2. stts

stts

I bought more dips down to 55 and sold them all at 56.50. I dont know for certain when this thing will go down to short. But I do know when it dips, it roars back up in spades, Its easier to play longs. They are always profitable for the time being. I expect this all the way till earnings. (roughly Mar15) I keep 1000 shares in and buy 500 more on down at 75c intervales. Then sell them towards the top or as I go depending on the mood of the day. Its a no brainer so climb on board with us instead of trading against us. Downside is limited. But we can only imagine what the short term upside may end up being with all the hype and sales.

#32     Jan 30, 2009
  3. long will die come monday open :p

#33     Jan 30, 2009
  4. stts

stts

Yea ill watch it monday. If futures look bad, Ill use larger buying intervals if the opening action looks ugly. But I know it will roar right back.:D

#34     Jan 31, 2009
  5. stts

stts

Hey all, ain't this stock sweet? Bought the initial low and sold it over 56. Then I took a chance when it hit 57. It kind of hung there for a spell so I sold off everything. I was really hoping this thing wouldn't ignite and leave me behind. But I was thinking there were a few short sellers going to try to stand on it. Appears I was right and down it came. I bought some in as it tried to take off again, but held back mostly and it finally came much lower for more buy ins. Over all got good profit and put 2000 shares in lower. It finished pretty strong so I'm thinking it just might gap up tomorrow. But if news kills the futures, then back to buying lower.

Also, cnbc has a video interview of a fund manager gushing all over RIMM. Word is spreading and the after hours action from big money is whats going to suddenly gap this thing up. People are watching this stock, and as bad as the outlook is, they are going to get fed up about being sidelined and jump in about the only stock going up on down day after down day. And don't forget, its not that RIMM is lucky that they are seeing this action, its the great earnings coming up thats fueling this action.

#35     Feb 2, 2009
  6. 70 soon. Just keep buying.

#36     Feb 2, 2009
  7. #37     Feb 3, 2009
  8. looking for shorts at break of lows.

#38     Feb 3, 2009
  9. W3rd. Dunno if they will break though.

#39     Feb 3, 2009
  10. stts

stts

Once the DOW bounces off its low, wherever Rimm is at, is a buying opportunity. Green days are wierder than red days. When its red and rising, everybodys excited. But when Green, even when rising, its like its already good and it can only get bad from here. So got to wait later in the day to see if momentum up will build from people finally itching to buy these low prices. A piece of good news could help about now.

Got out of my NOK short to go a little long. Not a lot of action, but its cheap and we may be looking at a short uptrend in the market being a tuesday and people getting used to bad news by now.

#40     Feb 3, 2009