I'm long on AAPL until 135.00 mid week.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bearnbull, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Pair trade with EBAY? :D

#11     Jul 2, 2007
  2. I have to bring up this thread again, just let you guys know that base on AAPL's latest news I have up my target price at 165.00. Looks like my pridiction of 11%-12% ($135.00) rise within 1 to 2 weeks from the original date of my first post is going to happen sooner than I thought. My pridiction: AAPL $165.00 by last week of July or first week of August. My stops are always in place just in case.

Happy trading to all.:)

#12     Jul 5, 2007
  3. I was hearing a lot of opinions to sell on the Iphone release but had a feeling there were waaaay to many with that call and they were in for a surprise. So I guess we are seeing a nice squeeze going on at the moment.. maybe?

#13     Jul 5, 2007
  4. The fact is, the ihpone was a smash and tens of millions will be sold.

#14     Jul 5, 2007
  5. Very possible that guys on short are being shaken off the Apple tree:D . I'm very bullish on this stock and I have to stick to my plan and target price. Just look at RIMM--I have this feeling that AAPL will do the same or better in time. Just remeber this BLACKBERRY IS OLD TECHNOLOGY. IPHONE IS NEW TECHNOLOGY.:)

#15     Jul 5, 2007
  6. :D :D

#16     Jul 5, 2007
  7. Nice call. The news about 55% margins in iphone sales surprised me as did the number of phones sold. So now you see 165 in the near future...around earnings time? I did not trade it, as I just could not make a good educated guess as to which direction it was heading in.

#17     Jul 5, 2007
  8. My stops have been triggered many times before on some of my trades, as most traders have. The bottom line is that I'm very profitable....... so far. I'm shooting for $165.00 at the moment due to their latest news eg. Profit margin, number of phones sold, European market etc. I'm very confident that AAPL will have more surprizes to come. Let's just wait and see if my $165.00 call at he end of the month will actually happen.

All the best to my fellow traders.:)

#18     Jul 5, 2007
  9. Congrats on the call

#19     Jul 5, 2007
  10. Thank You Jesus!!!

Dig up this old thread again, just to update all that I'm still holding. So far so good. I have predicted on another thread that AAPL will hit the high 130's on the week of July 9-13. Today it closed at 137.73. My latest prediction: July 23-24 it will be at mid to high 140'S. By end of July to first week of Aug. it should be around $165.

Good luck to all the "long". If your short make sure your flat before earnings.

Cheers. :)

#20     Jul 13, 2007