Im long 50 contracts ES at 870 - bull market is back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Imba

Imba

Bull market is back.... well.. maybe (but i dont think so), but that fact, even if its true, wont save you anyhow against your loss on monday.

#21     Apr 19, 2009
  2. Imba

Imba

OP, dude, i hope you are still alive there? :(

#22     Apr 20, 2009
  3. Look at my top chart. Its just how I planned it. It will now retrace to either the next line down or the purple one at 550. If it goes lower then the purple, then it will be a lottery.

I shorted 50 contracts and going to hold until my target. I just made the title and original post that I longed as a joke...

#23     Apr 20, 2009
  4. If you don't know by now what everyone's reaction to a ridiculous thread will be, well, you are pretty dense my friend :)

#24     Apr 20, 2009
  5. gkishot

gkishot

550? I don't think so. Somewhere around 760-780 before bouncing back up.

#25     Apr 20, 2009
  6. LOL....change the date on this post to Saturday and you may have well saved yourself the last glimpse of credibility.

Another in a long line of bullshit.

Awaiting screen name change.

#26     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Im afraid I am not kidding on this post. We will be making 550 very shortly. Look very closely at the chart. I put in the 2002-2003 lows to illustrate a point.

The fundamentals were much better at the lows of 2002-2003. We are over-valued at these levels. The program trading will keep selling us down until we are properly valued.

As for the chart, you have three distinct points where we might make the ultimate bottom. Below the purple line is another line which is much lower. That may very well be the next pivot.

This selloff will be swift and we will know in good time. I wont be changing this screen name anytime soon. I do a lot of kidding and screwing around here, but 550 is where we will go.

#27     Apr 20, 2009
  8. [​IMG]

Short the ES and hold. Its the only way to make $$$$.

#28     Apr 20, 2009
  9. What a bullshitter you are... had the market continued to go up you would've praised yourself for making the right call with such a "big" position.

Now that the market tanked today (Monday) you say that you were just joking.

You can't even afford 50 contracts... let alone 5.

People like you bring all the garbage to ET... You don't even have money in the market, but give your dumb ass opinions anyhow.

You have nothing to offer here...post on the Google Finance message board's your expert analysis.

#29     Apr 20, 2009
  10. gkishot

gkishot

If not for the fact that this market is overall bullish.

#30     Apr 20, 2009