I'm leaving this disaster for a while

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cgtrader, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Heading out to work on a dude ranch in the desert. It will be hard dusty work, but there will be cold beers and good people as well.

There will be limited internet access so I won't be on ET much, staying away from the markets and how we the sheeple are being robbed and enslaved further everyday. I think it will be good for me, getting back to the basics and learning to live off the land.

It's tempting to make predictions about the next 5 months, but I'll make just one:

Things will get a lot worse, worse than almost all anticipate, before things get better.

This cowboy will be back, thanks for all the knowledge and information to date!

2. I agree with you, cgt.

Stay safe out there.

3. Here's my prediction. You will go out, do all that hard work on the ranch, save up all your money. Then when you come back with a fist full of cash, you see that the dollar collapsed months ago and that 10,000 dollars you saved will not even buy a gallon of milk.

4. Not likely....Bush is no longer the president.

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

You are going to live off of whatever gets shipped in...just like you do now ... :D

have fun homey....

6. Thanks guys, yes I have bought some physical Gold and Silver and got my firearms license so I've done some prep, warned my family etc.

I can hunt and fish nearby, but yes there is still a lot that needs to be trucked in.