Im in the market for an intraday blackbox

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Nexen, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Nexen

Nexen

If you are in the business of selling blackboxes please contact me via PMs.

I'm quite an experienced discretional trader so before considering offering me some trash, be warned I will require ample live demonstrations.

Not interested in swing based autos, but intraday, not tick scalping.

If you got something special going and would like a quick boost in capital, Im your guy.

Willing to sign NDAs.

Looking forward to your PMs.

2. gono

gono

Nexen I sense you are a smart guy with no bullshit

good, that means we can talk

Most good traders will be asking you these question for sure, so please answer them completely

I have not one but several working black boxes, but you gotta spell it out for me

What's In It For Me ?

More money ? I can increase number of cars

Less Work ? I have a feeling I would work more with you

and Finally Nexen How will you alleviate my security concerns, how can you make it so I don't have to worry about you analyzing my signals to death and reverse engineering my algorithm

I await your complete answers

3. kxvid

kxvid

I got a black box I can lease you:

It trades intraday futures. No tick scalping.

It is synced to wash trade with another futures account with my capital. Your losses become my gain. :D

Interested? PM me.

4. First rule of black box trading:

No one sells a working system.

In order to prove that it works you basically have to give it away so no seller will sell a proven system and no buyer should buy an unproven system (though plenty of morons line up to buy wizetrade and the like).

5. gono

gono

exactly

still Waiting on Nexen's response :D

6. You got that right. The best you can hope for with working black box systems is that the owner sets up a legal fund to trade your money for you and keeps a percentage of the profit. That's basically how hedge funds operate but it seems CTA's can do something similar.