I'm Home MaMa

Discussion in 'Trading' started by super_ego, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A word on the QQQ's:

People, the QQQ's trade well ahead of the market and the participants in the QQQ's know well in advance the overall trend. They have the order flow, so they are the immediate trend. It is imparitive that you learn to use your level 2 software to see ISLD participants in the QQQ's. With some practice and a trained eye you will learn this. I will go into detail regarding the QQQ's later.

A word on ISLD ECN:

This is the ONLY ECN that matters in trading. REDI, ARCA, BRUT, INCA (yes INCA), and all others are garbage. There is simply too much liquidity on ISLD to refute my argument. I know that INCA just bought ISLD, so don't come running with your posts on how they are one and the same. INCA is INCA on level 2 and ISLD is ISLD on level 2. Until they become one we will take it as it is.

SE

#31     Jul 6, 2002
  2. We are going to start with intraday trends and work our way up to daily trends.

For intraday trends: Look at your 5 min chart of the Nasdaq Composite over a 10 day span with 5,20,40 period moving averages. You will see the "magic" that this market is hiding from you. More on this later.

get back to me with your thoughts.

SE

#32     Jul 6, 2002
  3. Most of the gurus teach the same moving averages that I use. Most of the hedgefunds use the same moving averages that I use. Most of everyone that is profitable uses the same moving averages that I use.

Just because your gurus teach the same moving averages it doesn't account for my trading style and the style of all profitable traders out there now.

Let me ask you. How many Pristine traders are out there making money on a daily basis? or on a monthly basis? They are all trading the Valez style, right? Then why is everyone at pristine losing money consistently? I know that for a fact and I knew Oliver when he and Greg traded with Dr. Alexander Elder. I trained with Dr. Alexander Elder, also. So you might see similarities with our styles. But they only exists as far as moving averages are concerned.

As far as respect goes. I am not here to get your respect. I am here to make traders out of traders.

Stick around and see that I trade nothing like pristine traders and my style is nothing like anyone that YOU know. I trade with profitable traders and I make money. So if I was "stealing" pristine's methods and Nassar's methods then I wouldn't be making money now would I?

Either way, you are still going to read these boards and implement the trading style that I am going to show everyone.

SUPER_EGO

#33     Jul 6, 2002
  4. I just want to stress that EVERYONE that is giving seminars out there is going to HATE me with a capital F.

I am doing this for FREE and they are going to hate it.

So, welcome to my new friend Bundlemaker.

say hi to Oliver for me!

SE

#34     Jul 6, 2002
  5. VictorS

VictorS

:D :D :D :D you might as well ignore all the negative posts until you get to the gravy of your teaching (the show and prove part). There are enough of us here interested to see you support what you are claiming. hopefully, we can all gain something from this.

by the way, I don't daytrade.

continued success:)

#35     Jul 6, 2002
  6. what is an uptrend? what is a downtrend?

Trends are only identified by your 5 period moving average on a daily chart. That is your immediate trend. What you'll need to understand is that on a daily timeframe equities are trying to move away from and back into that 5 period moving average. THIS IS THE BASIS OF THE STYLE THAT I AM SHOWING YOU.

One more time.....Stocks/futures are, on a daily basis, trying to MOVE INTO and MOVE AWAY FROM the 5 period moving average ON A DAILY CHART.

It is massive movements away from the 5 period moving average that are going to make you lots of money. Because when your stock or futures contract diverges away from the 5 period moving average (5MA) it will have a tendency to "snap" back to the 5MA.

Can anyone tell me if there is a GURU out there that is teaching this concept?

SE

#36     Jul 6, 2002
  7. Look at a chart of the QQQ's on a daily timeframe. Setup a 5 period MA and COUNT how many times the QQQ's touch the 5MA from the top of a trend to the bottom of the trend. ANY TREND , ANY MONTH, ANY YEAR.

SE

#37     Jul 6, 2002
  8. We are going to learn how to OFFSET these moving averages to get them to do what we want.

No GURU has taught you that, huh?

SE

#38     Jul 6, 2002
  9. Tell me, bundlemaker. So far, other than moving averages, what have your GURUS taught you that is similar to what I am teaching?

The 5 period moving average divergence with stocks/futures?
    No one teaches that.

How to offset moving averages.
    exactly, you are asking yourself, "what is offset?"

more to come, ALL FREE! read 'em and weep.

SE

#39     Jul 6, 2002
  10. Stochastics:

Go and read a book on what a stochastic is. I am not going into detail on this subject.

All you need to know about stochastics is that you will need to setup the stochastics ON ALL CHARTS using parameters that follow: (15,5,3)

All other indicators are useless, except for volume (and don't color code volume cause I am going to teach you how volume is not what you see on your charts. It is exactly the opposite.

SE

#40     Jul 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.