I'm gonna say it...That older fellah on Forbes on Fox is ready for retirement

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Faux news! lol ... rooney truly needs to go

#11     Sep 8, 2006
  2. actually rooney was on oreilly factor.. he had nothing nice to say about mel gibson. rooney needs to go

#12     Sep 8, 2006
  3. <cite>ByLoSellHi

09-05-06 07:58 PM

I can't believe anyone can stand Faux News.

Truly.

And I'm conservative (on economic matters, at least).</cite><p>I am a conservative as well, and it is a myth that Fox News is conservative. I believe Fox News is pro Bush. But it is a myth as well that Bush is conservative although he poses as one on television. Anyone who held hands with Teddy Kennedy on No Child Left Behind which served to throw obscene amounts of money at a failed system, who never vetoed any out of control spending bills, who supported and signed a Medicare busting prescription drug plan, and who is again holding hands with Teddy Kennedy against a majority of his own party in both houses on an amnesty plan which will absolutely break the present social welfare state is no conservative in my book. <P> I laugh when people think Bill O'Reillly is a conservative or even a liberal. In order to have an ideology, one has to believe in something bigger than themselves and obviously O'Reilly believes in little other than himself.

#13     Sep 8, 2006