I'm gonna be rich, Rich, RICH!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TGregg, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Wow, looks like you are going to make out like a bandit in this deal! :D

btw, can u guys help me out with some simple prop acc't interest calculations? :(

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1139614#post1139614

#21     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Dear friend,

I am soliciting your confidence in this business; this is because of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though, I know that a business of this sort will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that this transaction is safe.

I am Mr. Vincent Kawa, a Credit Officer with Oceanic Bank of Nigeria. For the cause of this transaction, I am working in collaboration with Barrister, Ikimi Williams an attorney to a national of your country, Mr. Ailing Lazarus who was a ship Merchant and maintained a bogus account with my bank here. My cordial relationship with him afforded me to be the account supervisor.

I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of his abandoned huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

Ever since Mr. Ailing Lazarus traveled, he has not made any contact with me, the attorney or any body that we know since April 2001. Valuable efforts have been made by the attorney to get in touch with him or relatives but to no success. The assumption that Mr. Ailing must have been dead is confirmed by the attorney on his inability to follow up all pressing transactions then, which all of them have been terminated. I have contacted you or any person you know that is capable to work with me as a next of kin irrespective of same surname or not.

This is in the light of a government financial regulation order, to freeze any account containing huge sums of money that has been dormant for a less than the period of time we are talking about. The bank has made arrangement for the fund to be declared unclaimed and subsequently be donated to the government trust fund. To forestall a total loss, the attorney has agreed with me to put the modalities I am proposing to you now in place, to manage the fund and bring it to safe point until we are able to trace or decide further what to do. I now seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin so that the fund $8.2M (Eight Million point two US Dollars) will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's next of kin.

All documents and proves to enable get this fund will be carefully worked out. I found it more convenient to commence on the transaction since I have all information to influence all procedures to this effect both from the bank and from the attorney's assistance.

We are assuring you that your Involvement in this business is 100% risk free. Moreover this arrangement will be possible under the mandatory power of probate claims to be issued by the attorney, who is standing by us in this transaction to see what we can keep out of the lot that would have been confiscated and wasted by the government . You shall retain a percentage that would be agreed between us while the rest will be in our care for investment purposes.

As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, I would furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suit both parties without any conflict including every other detail you may wish to know. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you. Please endeavour to send your telephone and fax numbers so that i can reach you. On receiving your reply, I shall give you a call to finalize all arrangements for a hitch free transaction.

Regards,

Mr Vincent Kawa

#22     Jul 21, 2006
  3. This one is nice. Short and sweet...

-------------------------------------

Hello,

I have contact you after due consideration and consultation to assist us in
    a proposition for the benefit of both parties involved (Your side and mine).

We have an enormous amount of funds that we are hoping to put into a very
    viable venture in your country with your assistance.

As soon as I receive a response from you regarding your willingness to
    assist us with this proposition, I will proceed immediately to provide you
    with further details about how we intend to make you our overseas partner.

Bear in mind, this does not have anything to do with Terrorism or Money
    Laundering.

I will await your urgent response.
    Regards,

Mr. Alex Kure

#23     Jul 21, 2006
  4. Those government dorks are always suspicious bastards...like you said, what's a measly ten grand when the payout is in the millions?!?

This time next month you'll be a tycoon!

#24     Jul 21, 2006
  5. ===============
    Plenty of sunlight on stuff like this helps.

Several keys, include '' time is not on our side'' wanting someone to fraudulently ''pose as relative'', keep it confidential.

Classic con pattern , related to word confidential;
    the simple believe every word.

Classic ''investment'' or religious con, doesnt like sunlight usually ;
    time is truely not on thier side, and they would prefer it CONfidential.

Even scams with sunlight , like to haste-waste it

:cool:

#25     Jul 22, 2006