I'm gonna be rich, Rich, RICH!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TGregg, Jul 20, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

He asked you all that? Darn. All he wanted from me was a couple large to pay for a tax stamp that he cannot purchase himself (because then the government would know something was up). Two thousand is a small sum to receive millions back.

Whoops, what a coincidence. Tom just called me again to say that because the money is in two seperate accounts (checking and savings) he needs to buy another tax stamp. Looks like another trip to Western Union for me.

#11     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Maybe they HAVE all got it together, hap.......probably a solid source of overseas income.

Sort of like scammy invstement banking Borg, fighting the federation of big money swiss banks etc............or maybe not:cool:

#12     Jul 21, 2006
  3. From Mrs Mary Konate.
    Dearest in christ.

My name is Mrs Mary Konate a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Mr. paul Konate who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5.2Million (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire .

Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. our son is just 17yearold now and been grow up in africa, he have low manterity and my husband´s relatives are not Christians and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my family relatives around me always .call me or my son his name is Dennis Konate, I don´t want any of my husband family relatives to recieve this money. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Mrs.Mary Konate .

#13     Jul 21, 2006
  4. What a bargain! Although I am a bit confused here....if you're giving him money for tax stamps, and he has all my banking account and other personal info, why is he dealing with both of us?!? :confused:

Something's rotten in the state of Pretoria...

#14     Jul 21, 2006
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

ABOUT AREA CODE

We actually received a call last week from the 809 area code. The woman said "Hey, this is Karen. Sorry I missed you--get back to us quickly. I Have something important to tell you." Then she repeated a phone number beginning with 809 . "We didn't respond".

Then this week, we received the following e-mail:

Subject: DON'T EVER DIAL AREA CODE 809 , 284 AND 876

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US BY AT&T. DON'T EVER DIAL AREA CODE 809

This one is being distributed all over the US . This is pretty scary, especially given the way they try to get you to call.
    Be sure you read this and pass it on.
    They get you to call by telling you that it is information about a family member who has been ill or to tell you someone has-been arrested, died, or to let you know you have won a wonderful prize, etc.
    In each case, you are told to call the 809 number right away. Since there are so many new area codes these days, people unknowingly return these calls.

If you call from the US , you will apparently be charged $2425 per-minute.

Or, you'll get a long recorded message. The point is, they will try to keep you on the phone as long as possible to increase the charges. Unfortunately, when you get your phone bill, you'll often be charged more than $24,100.00.

WHY IT WORKS:

The 809 area code is located in theBritish Virgin Islands (The Bahamas).
    The charges afterwards can become a real nightmare. That's because you did actually make the call. If you complain, both your local phone company and your long distance carrier will not want to get involved and will most likely tell you that they are simply providing the billing for the foreign company. You'll end up dealing with a foreign company that argues they have done nothing wrong.

Please forward this entire message to your friends, family and colleagues to help them become aware of this scam

Additional information on these area codes can be found from ATT at:
    http://www.consumer.att.com/consumertips/areacode.html

#15     Jul 21, 2006
  6. http://www.419eater.com/

check this site out, funny as shit. The guy baits the scammers into thinking he'll send money but has them do all sorts of stuff for him...Good stuff.

#16     Jul 21, 2006
  7. Now where do I go to become rich, Rich, RICH?

South Africa or Nigeria?
    :D

#17     Jul 21, 2006
  8. So who wants to purchase a 809 area code phone number and make $2425 per minute?:D

Give up trading and phone all your neighbors.

#18     Jul 21, 2006
  9. Hello, my name is Peter Orlov and I'm a wholesale distributor, and
    specialize in trading/exporting jewelry and furs from famous Russian
    factories to US and Canadian small wholesalers.

Due to my inability to create a PayPal account myself (Russians are not
    allowed to use PayPal), I'm compelled to seek cooperation with PayPal
    account owners to collect payments from my US customers, and I'm willing
    to pay 5%-10% for every processed transaction. My regularn transactions
    are $10000-$15000 on average, and I have 2-4 transactions a week.

The problem I have is trust (I have been scamed few times in the past),
    and that is why I will only review applications from VERIFIED PAYPAL
    MEMBERS, because your VERIFIED status is my best warranty, and it shows
    that you are honest and trustworthy person.

If you are interested in this offer, send your resume to my US toll-free
    fax: +1 (888) 758-0130
    Don't forget to include your valid contact phone number (cell preferred)
    and the best time to call.
    This message has been sent from unmonitored mail box, and your direct
    reply will not be received.

Sincerely,
    Peter Orlov.

#19     Jul 21, 2006
  10. TGregg

TGregg

He just called me to tell me he received my latest moneygram. I asked him why the dollar amounts were so even (two thousand US dollars) since with currency exchange it would be some strange number, not round. He said that South African banks uses US dollars because of massive inflation of the local currency.

Apparently some government dork is suspicious, and I'll have to fork over some more money to bribe him, maybe 6 grand. But still, ten grand is a small amount to pay to get millions back!

#20     Jul 21, 2006