I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 27, 2017.

1. TRS

TRS

#41     Dec 21, 2019
    Frederick Foresight and exGOPer like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

#42     May 24, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. ‘It’s the first time I’ve played golf in almost 3 months’

“Sleepy Joe’s representatives have just put out an ad saying that I went to play golf (exercise) today. They think I should stay in the White House at all times. What they didn’t say is that it’s the first time I’ve played golf in almost 3 months, that Biden was constantly vacationing, relaxing & making shady deals with other countries, & that Barack was always playing golf, doing much of his traveling in a fume spewing 747 to play golf in Hawaii – Once even teeing off immediately after announcing the gruesome death of a great young man by ISIS!” tweeted Trump.

#43     May 25, 2020
  4. piezoe

piezoe

I am far more concerned about my President than my ex-Presidents. And it is not about Golf. I wish it were.

#44     May 25, 2020
  5. smallfil

smallfil

We have an alpha male in our great President Donald Trump. He can play golf, tweet, bash extreme liberal idiots and make them look silly all at once. That is why you useless ET trolls throw mud at him hoping something sticks? You are just desperate and it shows.

#45     May 25, 2020
  6. "Believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."

#46     May 25, 2020
  7. Maybe being president of the world's superpower nation is only a part-time job...

#47     May 25, 2020
  8. By first doubling it?

#48     May 25, 2020
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#49     May 25, 2020
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

#50     Jul 12, 2020