Im going long Ultra SPY (SSO) as of today base price is 15.75

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Mar 3, 2009.

1. No, he has multiple ips he's posted from in the past, but they're not community colleges. Probably a gas station.

#21     Mar 4, 2009
  2. Enough with the two-bit Yahoo message board bashing.

Statistics don't lie gentlemen. Today will be an up day and then I will re-assess my position. 5 down days is almost a guarantee of an up day. Lets see how far up she will go and then I will sell or buy more depending upon the chart.

#22     Mar 4, 2009
  3. I didn't start the bashing, you did.

All I wanted to know is if the trade was still open. You claimed a stop at 15.25. After hours went below that, so I'm asking you if your trade is still open - you've not answered.

As for it being an up day, ok. No argument there.

#23     Mar 4, 2009
  4. I just gave you some valuable advice on statistical analysis of the S&P. If you took the time to analyze what I said versus analyzing my ip addresses, then you might make some coin.

5 down days and there is less then 1% chance the next day will be down. I've made money 99 times out of 100 on this type of stuff.

Also, the weekly price fell way below the lower bollinger band. This is what I call the elastic trade bouncing from one to the other.

Try listening to what I am saying versus bashing.

#24     Mar 4, 2009
  5. Avoided the question again. I'll make it as simple as possible.

Did you or did you not get stopped out at the stop loss you claimed to have set at 15.25?

#25     Mar 4, 2009
  6. No I didnt. The 15.25 were trades that occurred afterhours and my trades are set intraday only. It never made it to 15.25 during the day. Lowest it made it to was 15.28 I believe.

I measured the support right at 15.25 and it worked exactly as I set the trade up.

Im not avoiding the quesiton, but I simply dont have the time like you to lounge around messageboards.

#26     Mar 4, 2009
  7. Your 5.2 posts per day compared with my 3.5 say otherwise.

Glad you didn't get stopped out.

#27     Mar 4, 2009
  8. Here is what I mean by price being under the lower Bollinger. It will rebound up to the middle line. 75% certainty

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#28     Mar 4, 2009
  9. sumosam

sumosam

I'm also long SSO....expect a swing up. The SPY is almost parabolic down. I would call a move to 730 or so very achievable...maybe more. SSO could move to atleast 20.

#29     Mar 5, 2009

10. You've been stopped OUT!

• sso.gif
      File size:
      17.7 KB
      Views:
    #30     Mar 5, 2009