Im going in short on Google before the earnings call...big Googdump coming!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jreynolds212, Jan 26, 2008.

1. :D

2. looks like a decent HS top in a market where techs are getting killed

if the stuff wasnt >600 bucks a share I would try shorting it too

3. Well good thing it is at $566..

>$600? did you check the quote at all :D

4. not in a couple days
    I only trade YM

5. Your chart shows nothing and Google is expected to have an outstanding 2008 year.

If you go short here you will LOSE money.

6. S2007S

S2007S

google to $500.

dropped to a low of 519 last week, if they miss earnings or guide lower, expect it to trade as low as $450 in the coming months, my target is $500.

7. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

GOOG needs to reatrace back to $200 - It's a search engine, folks!

GOOG has never been battle-tested in a recession or a bear market, so it will be interesting to see what sort of crap they use to dupe investors into believing there is still value in GOOG. Remember how bullet-proof YHOO used to be? Same demise will catch up to GOOG one day, just wait!

8. Whatever happened to trade what you see?

9. so you are saying a 10 p/e is fair for goog? they are only growing insanely fast and have a pristine balance sheet. i guess they deserve that low of a p/e. :confused: oh yeah and they are murdering yahoo

hell maybe they should just retrace all the way back to their book+cash value of 108 lol.

i have never owned goog but you can't deny that they are a great company. hell they are gonna earning 15.50/share for '07 and are projected to earn 20+/share in '08 and they carry ZERO debt. so quit being ridiculous is all i am saying.

#10     Jan 28, 2008